Suggest a Full HD LED TV ~35K

amjath

Human Spambot
Hi guys,

Two of my friends planning to get a Full HD LED TV. So please suggest the best @ ~35K [2k more may be].

What they are looking for is:

A 2D Full HD TV.
No Internet Apps crap.
No smart TV BS.
Best PQ and VFM.
Forgot to mention They need only 32 inchers
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi guys,

Two of my friends planning to get a Full HD LED TV. So please suggest the best @ ~35K [2k more may be].

What they are looking for is:

A 2D Full HD TV.
No Internet Apps crap.
No smart TV BS.
Best PQ and VFM.

Thanks in advance

Toshiba 39L3300 39 Inches LED TV
LG Plasma TV 42 42PN4500 -36,681.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
in that case just visit the showroom & check personally models from sony,lg,samsung etc. after playing with their colour,contrast,brightness settings.TVs & speakers are something for which you can not just rely on others as what may look good or sound good to one may not to other.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Saw that thread bro but they are leaning away from philiphs

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention They need only 32 inchers updating OP too

Then ask them to go to any multibrand showroom there they can buy what ever they like.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Your money, but if I were you I would increase the budget a bit and get the, *www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/panasonic-txl32e6b-201306233106.htm

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
It has screen mirroring, but no mention of DLNA. So Miracast enabled devices like Xperia L can only mirror right???

How is this one?
*www.flipkart.com/samsung-ua32f5100ar-32-inches-led-tv/p/itmdtdxmxvdes7eg?pid=TVSDTDXM5E7MGUZV&otracker=browse&pageNum=1

I was personally considering this one:
*www.flipkart.com/samsung-32f5500-32-inches-led-tv/p/itmdu7ycmmztpqvq?pid=TVSDU6T2HZ8KKDBK&otracker=Wishlist&

Minion

Conversation Architect
Any input on this
*www.sony.co.in/product/kdl-32w600a

That model has been discontinued new model are with W700B

- - - Updated - - -

How is this one?
*www.flipkart.com/samsung-ua32f5100ar-32-inches-led-tv/p/itmdtdxmxvdes7eg?pid=TVSDTDXM5E7MGUZV&otracker=browse&pageNum=1

I was personally considering this one:
*www.flipkart.com/samsung-32f5500-32-inches-led-tv/p/itmdu7ycmmztpqvq?pid=TVSDU6T2HZ8KKDBK&otracker=Wishlist&

They are discontinued by samsung.
Samsung 32H5100 looks cool with slim bezel.

Top Bottom