Suggest a FHD monitor under 10K

Hrishi

Get the HP one. It's far superior than the Dell or Benq monitor you are looking at.
It's just that the HP monitor has smaller screen size.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If ghosting is not an issue or if ghosting does not happen in mid-tier GPU's then you can very well go with BenQ EW2440L @ BenQ EW2440L "24 "inch Monitor: Buy Online from ShopClues.com

OP
S

shijilt

Journeyman
Get the HP one. It's far superior than the Dell or Benq monitor you are looking at.
What about response time of HP , I play a lot of games and HP 23 vx seems to be high on response times...
Benq has features like anti flicker , that's good for eyes .
And HP seems to have higher price ..
Though it seems to have better DC ratio ..

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Is it good ?

ViewSonic VX2370Smh 23-inch LED Monitor

You can go with this Viewsonic VX2270Smh LED IPS -10,990 but still I prefer BenQ EW2440L.

Link:ViewSonic VX2270SMH-LED 55.88 cm (22) IPS LED Monitor (Frameless Design, Full HD 1080p, 30M:1 DCR, HDMI/DVI/VGA) - Buy ViewSonic VX2270SMH-LED 55.88 cm (22) IPS LED Monitor (Frameless Design, Full HD 1080p, 30M:1 DCR, HDMI/DVI/VGA) Online at Low Pric

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

You mean to say that screen display area of HP 22XW/CW compared to similar sized 21.5" monitors like dell S2240L is less??

In some you-tube videos I felt it bit smaller so please clarify again.
I'm seriously planning to upgrade from dell S2240L as fed up with reflective display.

Or

Which is the best antiglare display monitor preferably IPS around 9k or max 10k if size is bigger?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You mean to say that screen display area of HP 22XW/CW compared to similar sized 21.5" monitors like dell S2240L is less??

In some you-tube videos I felt it bit smaller so please clarify again.
I'm seriously planning to upgrade from dell S2240L as fed up with reflective display.

Or

Which is the best antiglare display monitor preferably IPS around 9k or max 10k if size is bigger?

BenQ EW2440L 24 inch IPS LED Monitor -9,599.

Link:Buy BenQ EW2440L 24 inch Monitor Online in India - 82696593 - ShopClues.com

OP
S

shijilt

Journeyman
Good color = IPS
Response time = VA

I am confused !!

Contrast 3000:1 is better than 1000:1 , right ?
Benq 2440 has 3000:1
And
HP 23vx has
1000:1

HP has IPS panel , but isn't VA panel close to IPS in terms of cor or viewing angle + better response time ...
But what about life span ?

Last edited:
OP
S

shijilt

Journeyman
Can you explain plz ? because Benq seems to be superior in specs. and DELL looks almost same for less price.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it safe to buy from shopclues.com ?
Because I have send 3 messages tot he seller and 2 emails to the site in last 6 days , and yet no response....
If I had to replace it, it wont be easy / possible....

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Can you explain plz ? because Benq seems to be superior in specs. and DELL looks almost same for less price.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it safe to buy from shopclues.com ?
Because I have send 3 messages tot he seller and 2 emails to the site in last 6 days , and yet no response....
If I had to replace it, it wont be easy / possible....

Once you receive the product then it is the duty of the Authorized Service Center for looking into RMA of the products not Shopclues. So go ahead and buy it.

OP
S

shijilt

Journeyman
If the screen is broken by courier , sites like flipkart and amazon will replace it , "Service Center" will ask for almost the same amount of the monitor.
I think I am not going to buy from shopclues, never did.
A site that does not even reply for more than 5 messages is the worst.
If I can make 12 K , I will Benq EW2440l buy it from Amazon
otherwise
I will buy DEll S2216H from Flipkart.

Top Bottom