Suggest a Best mobile phone below 15k to buy in upcoming big billion sale?

RTKGS

Right off the assembly line
A bit colorful is good, but many pictures of RN5Pro have too much bright/saturated colors.

You can have better camera experience on Max Pro M1 using Google Camera APP.

*www.xda-developers.com/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-google-camera/

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
The sale tomorrow is flash sale or full day sale?
That is, Am I have to remain awake at 12:00 AM midnight (the time, ghosts goes dating ) to place order?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The sale tomorrow is flash sale or full day sale?
That is, Am I have to remain awake at 12:00 AM midnight (the time, ghosts goes dating ) to place order?
It's full day sale made into Flash sale since stock may end up getting finished fast.
Also if you don't want to wake till when ghosts are dating, you maybe able to get the deal at 9 PM today night, if you are a FK plus member.

Max Pro M1 6 GB camera may produce more real colors. But not everyone really likes "real" colors. In fact little colorful pictures produced by the 3/4GB model maybe "liked" more.
That being said, I think 6 GB version is STILL a better option as the improvement is not just in the colors, rather the pictures are also more sharp.

That's why I think I will go with 6 GB version too now. Availability might be an issue though. It might go OOS fast.
Not necessarily. As you said, people might not know 6GB has a better camera, so will end up with 3GB or 4GB

Top Bottom