Suggest a 40-42" LED TV FOR HTPC WITHOUT 3d .

Rexaion

Right off the assembly line
i want to make a htpc.
Use for:
Tv watching with dth.
Normal pc use for surfing browsing etc .
Basic programs like office,and al the basic stuff we do like converting formats etc
Gaming for games like hitman absolution nfs pro street batman arkham asylum or like wise.(Casual gamer).
Can i use a 40-42" led tv for A htpc ? I am getting a complete new rig . So opting for hdmi.
Will adjust the port on cpu accordingly.

Tell me any issues using a 40-42" led tv For htpc or should i go for a smaller size please give me the reasons.

Suggest me a good quality Tv with good life of 40-42".

Also I read that sony bravia series Is having issues connecting to a pc with hdmi.while samsung does not.

So Please suggest me a good model on basis of reviews and experience.

About the rig after I conclude on the monitor, I will create another thread in the required forum so Please give me your useful opinions over there . Thank you in advance

OP
R

Rexaion

Right off the assembly line

My doubt is for my normal system(pc) if I want to attach a tv as a monitor Then it is Called an htpc na?

Then is it necessary to install the xbmc os for windows ? Or the normal pc os for windows will also work ?
And if the xbmc os for windows Is to be installed then can I play the games mentioned above and do my normal work related stuff mentioned above .
And if you could throw some light on What xbmc os does differently or why should Install it.
Please only if this is complying then I can get this monitor coz my p4 crashed & we have to get a tv as we'll as a pc.

Then my budget would be 60 k .

Top Bottom