Stuck in Reliance browsing center.....????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekharan

Youngling
hi.....i still have 1250/- on my account. the thing is i cannot access the u.s.b stick....they blocked it...:(, i browse through firefox....can anyone please help me out.....:((

how can i get my u.s.b or can someone please help me to install an integrated download accelerator plugin for i.e.....????????
is there any such plugin for i.e??????

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Actually, I can't understand your problem. Where can't you access the usb stick?? How does it relate to firefox browsing??

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
yes ur write u can access from

1=open a web page from broad band surfing
2= then write on the add bar "desktop" hit enter
3=then the my computer is open and access ur pen drive.

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
Thats what i do . . . Open ie and type desktop . . Thats the only way from the begining itself . . The thing is now they have blocked the access it says "contact sys admin " :-(. I now connect to the main comp as i know the guy :). But cant browse from his comp . As my account dont have admin access :-(. Well i use firefox and its download manager as it always gave me above 600kb/s thats right :). I can download 500 mb in around 20 min :).
Being using that for more than 6 months now . . Now they blocked u.s.b . . And i dont know if i can download extensions for i.e . Like the download them all for firefox . Then i will get that 600kb/s speed . With out it i only get 64 or 32 kb/s . . :-( thats 10 times less :-( :-(. I still have 1200 left on my account :-(:-(. :sob:. . (A small drop of tear falls from eyes ).

Last edited:

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
rajasekharan said:
Thats what i do . . . Open ie and type desktop . . Thats the only way from the begining itself . . The thing is now they have blocked the access it says "contact sys admin " :-(. I now connect to the main comp as i know the guy :). But cant browse from his comp . As my account dont have admin access :-(. Well i use firefox and its download manager as it always gave me above 600kb/s thats right :). I can download 500 mb in around 20 min :).
Being using that for more than 6 months now . . Now they blocked u.s.b . . And i dont know if i can download extensions for i.e . Like the download them all for firefox . Then i will get that 600kb/s speed . With out it i only get 64 or 32 kb/s . . :-( thats 10 times less :-( :-(. I still have 1200 left on my account :-(:-(. :sob:. . (A small drop of tear falls from eyes ).

yes they have blocked that usb thing
i have tried it on many computer

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
For peoples who did not get me . . .
When i try to access usb it says contact admin . I.e when i want to open it . . . .
I use portable firefox :). In u.s.b as reliance does not allow any thing to be installed on their comp .
Now i am stuck with i.e . . I tried using portable fox installed directly to desktop . But cant connect to net :-(. They blocked 8080 even i guess . . Thats how i used to connect from usb . . Now all lost :-(

Last edited:

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
most probably u are doomed
lets wait n see if someone knows how to acces
try out 24online"s method

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
No no no no nooooo . . . :-(:-(:-(
. . Just cant sit 24 hours there :-(:-(. Its an utter waist of money :-(. See the speed reduced by 10 to 20 TIMES mate :-(

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
if u want to use FF only for portable application purpose, then, why dont u use an upload service to upload the application is ZIP format, every time u seat for surfing then just download it (shouldnt be any problem as reliance has High Speed) and save locally then extract and browse...

later on delete before u go

:)

as for uploading the application, many of us here have web sites, so any of us can upload and host it for u :p

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
thats not the thing mate....i can download FF the thing is earlyier i use to connect it with the ip and 8080 port ...now when i do the same its not connecting??????:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom