Stuck in Assassin's Creed

utkarsh73

Journeyman
I am playing Assassin's Creed-1 for 2 days and I am stuck in a place for some unknown reason. In memory sequence-3, when we have to meet 2 of our allies in Jerusalem and Acre, as soon as I enter Jerusalem city the game hangs and automatically shuts down.
I first tried to enter the Acre city and then to Jerusalem but even this did not work.
I have played Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and I am very much eager to play Revelations. But to understand it in a better way I thought of completing the first title also.

Please help all the gamer guys here. I am attaching my AC profile here. As .rar files are not allowed to attach, just paste here the mediafire link of my profile. Just enter the Jerusalem city with this profile and send me back the profile(don't complete any missions as I want to enjoy it fully)

I know its an old game and very few of you( or rather none) might be playing it. But if you are the one then please make some effort.

Assassin's Creed.rar

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Even my Game used to crash in that spot,I re-installed and it was much better
Or it maybe Cause ur trying to enter those areas(Non-syscn,Non reachable for your memory)

OP
utkarsh73

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Even my Game used to crash in that spot,I re-installed and it was much better
Or it maybe Cause ur trying to enter those areas(Non-syscn,Non reachable for your memory)

I have reinstalled the game 3 times and even reinstalled the windows just to make the game work(a last refuge!!!!!!) but it did not work out. Earlier the game used to crash just after the synchronisation training but somehow the game progressed when I retried after 3-4 months.
But I don't have so much time now(ACR is already out!!!!!).
If you have the game isntalled then please help me.

VCool123

Broken In
The title is probably illegal or downloaded. If it is, downloading a new crack will make it work. If not, contact your vendor.

OP
utkarsh73

utkarsh73

Journeyman
The title is probably illegal or downloaded. If it is, downloading a new crack will make it work. If not, contact your vendor.
Sorry but the title is legal. All the 3 AC games I have purchased by travelling 100kms to Reliance digital at Ahmedabad.
One more thing is the game is running perfectly well when installed with same DVD on some other laptop. I installed it on my friend's dv7 laptop and it is working perfectly fine, and here again the problem is I cannot ask him the favour which I am asking you due to some personal reasons.

roque

WAITING FOR ME3 MP BETA
Sorry but the title is legal. All the 3 AC games I have purchased by travelling 100kms to Reliance digital at Ahmedabad.
One more thing is the game is running perfectly well when installed with same DVD on some other laptop. I installed it on my friend's dv7 laptop and it is working perfectly fine, and here again the problem is I cannot ask him the favour which I am asking you due to some personal reasons.

download all the updates available...u can get them on ubisoft's official website...that should fix ur problem...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I guess my problem was solved when, i had updated all my graphic cards drivers and it was much better

RBX

In the zone
All the 3 AC games I have purchased by travelling 100kms to Reliance digital at Ahmedabad.

Why didn't you try flipkart ? Got AC1 for Rs. 242 :shock:, even the first PC game I purchased (Road Rash) costed Rs. 500. Never realized the PC games are so cheap, PS3 titles have been robbing me forever.:-|

OP
utkarsh73

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Why didn't you try flipkart
yeah......I didn't knew that time about flipkart or any other website delivering games in India. Now I have seen ACR for 849 @ flipkart and planning to purchase from there.

Top Bottom