Stuck between 4 smartphones

Vishwanath.mrox

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys,

I am stuck between 4 smartphones and i don't know which one is
the best..

Please help me take up a better phone. but before the options let me tell you what i use
my phone for

> Multitasking
> Heavy Gaming
> Good [or] Better photography
> Watching HD Videos
> Good [or] better battery backup

That's it.

The options are as follows

> Google Nexus 4
> Samsung galaxy S3
> Samsung galaxy grand 2
> Sony Xperia SP

Thanks In advance..:|:|

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So you want everything in one phone which have Top notch performance and *also* better battery backup.
Sorry, your phone is in the future.

My choice is Motorola G around 15k and Nexus 5 in high budget. :p

As you have mentioned camera & battery life as important, S3 would be a good choice among the 4......
N4 is good for just performance, with average camera & battery life for the price

But try to get SONY Xperia ZR @ 24k (same performance as N4 + better camera than S3 + better battery life than S3)
Deal Of Week 05: Sony India Warranty Xperia ZR - Water Resistant | eBay

*blog.gsmarena.com/sony-xperia-zr-finds-some-time-for-its-battery-test-to-be-made-jumps-back-in-the-pool-while-you-look-at-the-results/

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
As you have mentioned camera & battery life as important, S3 would be a good choice among the 4......
N4 is good for just performance, with average camera & battery life for the price

But try to get SONY Xperia ZR @ 24k (same performance as N4 + better camera than S3 + better battery life than S3)
Deal Of Week 05: Sony India Warranty Xperia ZR - Water Resistant | eBay

Sony Xperia ZR battery life test breakdown - GSMArena Blog

My experiences with ZR:-
I originally bought the phone to play games in it but when you have a laptop with dual GT650m , you don't give a damn so I stopped playing games in it. Camera Quality is awesome but then again when you have a Canon 600D, you give zero damns.

Now I regret buying a phone with such a low screen size because I mainly browse and stuff. Buy this phone only if you are into mobile gaming as it has a quite a capable GPU, my friend was jealous that Angry Birds Go! ran in my phone with enhanced anti-aliasing.

This phone is very sturdy and build quality is awesome, dropped it twice already and once on wet bathroom floor.

Also, this phone runs quite hot while playing games like Modern Combat 4. There is a solution to this:- Throw it in a bucket of water, seriously. This phone is fully water proof(make sure all flaps are closed), I have kept it in a bucket full of water for a full 5 mins many times.

Battery Life is awesome in Stamina Mode :- Survived a whopping 2 hours in standby mode when battery charge was 1%.

Btw camera is pretty good and it supports Virtual Reality which was advertised in Xperia Z1.

The best thing about this phone would probably be Mobile Bravia Engine 2 which enhances the quality of videos, thus making is pretty much the best phone(in this screen size T_T ) for viewing HD videos.

BE 2 is possible in other phones but that requires rooting etc.

Also, unlocking the bootloader in this thingy is easy and a custom rom of Kitkat has already come.(Tried it :- no BE 2 + no stamina mode so went back to 4.3 US version).

After reading the opinion of seamon , i think OP should really think about getting ZR. As far as screen size is concerned, its a personal opinion. I would love the size of ZR (Z1 C is the best phone for me). One of my friend bought Mega 5.8 @ 21k recently, he loves it

Top Bottom