Stranglehold Game is not working !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Conqueror

Thanx again ROMEO for ur so fast reply if 8800GT cannot play it at full details then its lower brother 8400GS cannot do anything. Why they make game with such things that we, the general users cannot play that game even buying 8400/8600/8800GTs:(. CONSOLES R MUCH BETTER IN THIS CASE. For the price of two 8800GTs we can have one working pc but we cannot play some games at full settings with this card.
I CAN run Crysis @ highest settings and res (1024*1024)8) on my ASUS EN 8600 GT.... u know y ?? coz i OCed my gfx card :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I CAN run Crysis @ highest settings and res (1024*1024)8) on my ASUS EN 8600 GT.... u know y ?? coz i OCed my gfx card :D
Please let me know what clock speeds have you OC'd it to & also what frame rates are you getting? I am with my 7900GT @1280x1024 with medium settings & it's killing my card to 18Fps outdoors.I understand it would work but how good does it work thats my question to you.;)

@hayabusa_ryu: For the latest games you should atleast own a 8800GT which is a excellent graphic card within it's price range of 14.8k & delivering stellar performance.You'll be able to pull off most games @1280x1024 resolutions with high details.With you current card it's very difficult to run recent games mainly because it has lower clock speeds & is merely an entry-level card which can just run games but at lower resolutions.So don't try to run any recent game @1280x1024 on it else it will start lagging heavily.RAM is needed to cut down load times for games.2GB is a minimum by today's standards.Plus DDR II have dropped their prices like crazy.So you could get a gig of RAM for like 1k or even less.But if gaming on decent resolution is concerned then the least you could get is 8600GT & the highest VFM based card for now would be 8800GT.

As far as Stranglehold is concerned try installing the latest Nvidia drivers.Make sure DirectX is also updated.Try re-installing the game.

T

The Conqueror

Please let me know what clock speeds have you OC'd it to & also what frame rates are you getting? I am with my 7900GT @1280x1024 with medium settings & it's killing my card to 18Fps outdoors.I understand it would work but how good does it work thats my question to you.;)
Around 25-28 fps
hmm. I OCed Core clock and mem clock by about 210 Mhz
CORE CLOCK : 706 MHz
MEMORY CLOCK : 907 MHz

See. i have posted screenshots on *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76633&page=2
and remember i cant do AA except i can turn all settings to high @ 1028*1024 res

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom