Stranglehold Demo Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
Just finished the demo, the game borrows heavily from Max Payne series.The game graphics are great, voice acting is superb.
PC having 1.5 gb ram, dual core processor, nvidia 8500,8600 series cards can run this game easily.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
^^u mean to say minimum requirements are actually reccomended requirements? anyways gud to know the game is great, although its gonna be a pain buying it and installing it its realyl gonna be that huge

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
There are three moves one can unlock playing the demo thrice at the same start at normal difficulty.

I forgot to add but at maximum destruction its slowing down my pc ie. when i get in barrage mode and destroy everything with the shotgun.

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
This isn't a good game.if u think max payne fans will love it u r wrong.gameplay is poor,so r the graphics and yet u require 15gb of space and a premium hardware to run this..forget it.wait for a decent game rather than spending on this.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Wow..Initially games used to come in 700MB Cds.. Later no. of cds increased to 2-3-4..Then games occupied an entire DVD..Some even took 2 DVDs or 1 dual layer DVD. Now 2 Dual layer DVDs??!! :eek: Anyways compressed installer may take one DVD9 format DVD. Has anybody got their hands on full version of game?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
hard_rock said:
Wow..Initially games used to come in 700MB Cds.. Later no. of cds increased to 2-3-4..Then games occupied an entire DVD..Some even took 2 DVDs or 1 dual layer DVD. Now 2 Dual layer DVDs??!! :eek: Anyways compressed installer may take one DVD9 format DVD. Has anybody got their hands on full version of game?
I am trying but this BSNL is forbidding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.