strange problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prinz

Journeyman
i m getting this error message...

"Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem."

whats the problem and any solutions!!!

slugger

Banned
luks like ur printer/scanner is actin up, cause of driver issues

heres ur solution

buddy wen u recieve such kinda error messages it is always ideal 2 first google ur problem, den approach forum members if no soln found

was d 1st result dat she :wink: offered me

OP
P

prinz

Journeyman
slugger said:
luks like ur printer/scanner is actin up, cause of driver issues

heres ur solution

buddy wen u recieve such kinda error messages it is always ideal 2 first google ur problem, den approach forum members if no soln found

was d 1st result dat she :wink: offered me

i dont have printer or scanner. i have searched in google.. it says its a virus.. but avg cant detect it. any solutions!!!

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Whats your Operating System ?

Use Msconfig and disable all non-windows applications and see if the error repeats ?

OP
P

prinz

Journeyman
AshishSharma said:
Whats your Operating System ?

Use Msconfig and disable all non-windows applications and see if the error repeats ?

im using windows xp pro sp2. there is nothing strange in ms config startup. i think when im loginto orkut im getting this error. is this a virus?. i have copied a C#.net project from an institute at home. when i opened the pen drive i have seen the folder exe. avg 7.5 detected as this virus. i disabled the avg and copied only the files inside the folder to another new folder. after i have enabled the avg and scanned. there is no threat found. is this the reason for getting this error!!!...
i m getting this error message...

"Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem."
after some time another error message in new window saying that

svchost.exe application error
"the exception unknown software exception 0xc0000409 occured in the application at location 0x5b86a30"
please suggest some solutions!!! thanks...

anybody there ti help me... pls...

Last edited:

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
could be a virus, try hijackthis, post log here(that way we all know what is on your sys without having to ask u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom