Strange problem with graphic card

ohlordino

Right off the assembly line
Bought a new Asus Geforce 630 from flipkart. The one they gave me was not giving out any output to the monitor, so I replaced it and got the second one today. However, even this one doesn't give any. The only way I can switch on my PC with my graphics card installed is by setting my primary display to inboard graphics in the BIOS. The card itself gets detected in windows though. Also, the drivers themselves detect the card and the drivers get installed. However, no matter what I do, no output comes from the card. As it is the second one already, there must be no problem from the card itself. Is it the PSU? I have a 450W one. Or is it anything else?

Help would be appreciated.

Regards,
ohlordino

Last edited:
OP
O

ohlordino

Right off the assembly line
You have to plug the monitor's VGA/HDMI cable into graphic card's port, not in the motherboard's ports.

Yes, but that's the problem. The display doesn't turn on when connected to the cards VGA output. Changing the BIOS setting to external pcie card does not help either. The only way to get the display output is to connect it to the motherboards output

small_yet_big

Broken In
Don't use the VGA port. Rather try using the DVI or the HDMI ones. I hope the problem will be solved.
Post you full rig down here.

Top Bottom