Storage Media of Medium size is necessary?

Which is the reliable storage medium also easy to use?

• Floppy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (USB port adopters etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikram starsoft

Right off the assembly line
After Floppy (1.44MB) There comes CD (650 - 700MB) any other media which works for 10 to 25 MB And also suits with modern drives may be CD ROM or floppy Drive is reqd to be manufactured for india.
As i'm student if we've to copy some matter from our computer LAB I've to use floppy which is not reliable :( and also small storage for us. :cry: for a file of 2 to 5 MB we can't work it out. CD Writers or RW are not avilable on each PC. :cry:
is there any interediate medium for this??? :?

GameAddict

In the zone
USB Flash drives for you :)

Hi,

I believe USB Flash Drives (look for secondhand(16Mb,32MB), where user is disposing it because he wants a higher capacity one) will be ideal for you.

With floppies what you can do is, don't delete the files from the bad sectors. They work more reliably then! :)

Bye!

GA

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
We usually mail our files to ourselves from the College's Lan ... It serves as a backup so if anything bad happens the file is backed up in our mailboxes too...

rohanbee

Padawan
I think pen-drives are the best. At least in my case they have been very useful in transfering work between home and office.

The next one that i want to get is a 512mb with buit in mp3 player :p

Work and music on the go now thats what i call Good technology !!! :D

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
did someone gave floppy as reliable storage option to vote :p here :lol:

BTW the most comfortable and reliable way to share data should be a USB stick :)

CD RW's are cool too but they need a writer to write ;) but USB use it anywhere. I think almost all the mother board these days have ans USB port :p

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

rohanbee

Padawan
cooljeba said:
did someone gave floppy as reliable storage option to vote :p here :lol:

BTW the most comfortable and reliable way to share data should be a USB stick :)

CD RW's are cool too but they need a writer to write ;) but USB use it anywhere. I think almost all the mother board these days have ans USB port :p

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Well even if your motherboard does not have a usb option, you can easily buy a usb pci card and instantlly have 4 usb's attached to your mobo. It costs somewhere in the range of rs350/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom