Stopping SPAM services on AIRTEL

I dunno how but i got subscribed to LOVEGURU service. I swear i didnt activate cuz i dont know how to start it in the first place...
The service name is AN-MBAROT and it sends my love tips and stuffs

I also get regular sms from MM-TRADUS and AN-650004

How do i unsubscribe. By the way they havnt deducted any money so far....

This is a new Airtel number.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Register your number on Do Not Disturb list... I believe it is done by messaging START DND to 1909.

These companies are thieves. They find a way to milk customers one way or other.

A couple of months ago, my dad got a new Idea prepaid sim. I topped it up with a recharge of Rs 300. Within a couple of days, Rs 250 was deducted for a yearly subscription of a caller tune which he did not opt for. Call center refused to refund the amount. Bloody fuc*ing thieves. Never trust them.

Last week, I got some missed calls on my phone. I called the number to find out who it was. It was a spam call, saying I had won some lottery of Rs 10 crore. I just disconnected that number. Call duration was less than 15 seconds... I got charged Rs 10 for that call. How can these bloody bastar*s give premium numbers to spammers? There is no way to complain either...

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
I thought if we send the sms STOP to a certain number the "feature" would stop. I tried DND a million times from so many different phones for the past 5-6 years and it never really worked.

Ok after getting DND options i did START 0 to 1909. Hope i dnt get harassed anymore.

ideacellular

Right off the assembly line
Register your number on Do Not Disturb list... I believe it is done by messaging START DND to 1909.

These companies are thieves. They find a way to milk customers one way or other.

A couple of months ago, my dad got a new Idea prepaid sim. I topped it up with a recharge of Rs 300. Within a couple of days, Rs 250 was deducted for a yearly subscription of a caller tune which he did not opt for. Call center refused to refund the amount. Bloody fuc*ing thieves. Never trust them.

Last week, I got some missed calls on my phone. I called the number to find out who it was. It was a spam call, saying I had won some lottery of Rs 10 crore. I just disconnected that number. Call duration was less than 15 seconds... I got charged Rs 10 for that call. How can these bloody bastar*s give premium numbers to spammers? There is no way to complain either...

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no and alternate contact number and the type of inconvenience you are facing.

Thanks & Regards,
Idea Cellular!

Top Bottom