Steep: New game from Ubisoft for Snow Sports

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Steep​

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0b/Steep_cover_art.jpg​

Steep is an extreme sports game set in the Alps, an open world free for players to explore. The game can be played from either a first-person or third-person perspective, which can be switched instantly at players' will. The four main activities available in the game include skiing, wingsuit flying, snowboarding, and paragliding.

Previously Ubisoft released the game as closed beta for 3 days. I played it for a day. Now the game is available on steam as open beta.

Steam Link: Steep Open Beta on Steam

This game is fun. Not addicting like Rocket League, but who knows, maybe with time I get hooked with Steep. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Trailer:

- - - Updated - - -

The Steep Open Beta will be live from November 18th (11 A.M CEST) to November 21th (8 P.M. CEST) 2016.
Source: Email from Ubisoft.

This means live from 2:30 PM Nov 18th (tomorrow). Download the steam version right now guys.

D

Deleted member 118788

Vyom, can we only play for 4 days in this open beta programme? Can you please tell me what happens after it?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Vyom, can we only play for 4 days in this open beta programme? Can you please tell me what happens after it?

Yes, I think so. Only for 4 days. But I played it for 1 day only (the closed beta). 20 gigs used on it.. yet I didn't feel I wasted it.
Now downloading again on steam.

After the beta closes, you can only play it by buying it from here: Pre-purchase Steep on Stea
I don't know if you need to redownload the game though.

Top Bottom