Steam

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
*i.imgur.com/XvddlSZ.png
source - *www.reddit.com/r/windowsphone/comments/3ui5cx/no_steam_app_planned_for_windows_phone_or_windows/

XD

Alok

Adventurer
Login Steam in google chrome. Go to "Ikaragua" game page. type "search" followed by enter. Enter 1V7531 in the box and press ok. 100xp Red Herring Badge :doublethumb:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Login Steam in google chrome. Go to "Ikaragua" game page. type "search" followed by enter. Enter 1V7531 in the box and press ok. 100xp Red Herring Badge :doublethumb:
I'm not getting the box

Edit : Disabled ad block and it worked.

Thanks

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Game link for the lazy b*******:- Ikaragua :p

- - - Updated - - -

And no, you can't purchase the damn game from India. :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
page is not restricted so maybe in near future. looks like its yet to get regional prices like so many games.

Already contacted a few publishers, apart from Disney no one has even responded to the email. As for Disney, they are yet to put the purchase button in their Mega Pack although all the individual games of the pack are available for purchase. Funny stuffs.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
What exactly are we supposed to do with the card drops of the sale ??
I can't see an option to craft a badge with it !?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go to your badge page, the option will at the 1st row, provided you have all the cards. Or you can select a card in your inventory and then click on "view badge progress".

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Go to your badge page, the option will at the 1st row, provided you have all the cards. Or you can select a card in your inventory and then click on "view badge progress".

Actually can't see that with these set of cards ,the badge progression
Sell them. Badges arent worth a dime
Yeah probably gonna do that ,but still I was wondering about its purpose !

Alok

Adventurer
What exactly are we supposed to do with the card drops of the sale ??
I can't see an option to craft a badge with it !?

first two days their selling price was 9 inr each , now declined to ~3 inr . Still you can get around 100 Rs if you have 36of them. then buy a game :-D

Pasapa

Live to die another day
first two days their selling price was 9 inr each , now declined to ~3 inr . Still you can get around 100 Rs if you have 36of them. then buy a game :-D
Meh, I sold those cards, bought the one's I didn't have and crafted badges..

skeletor13th

Broken In
hi guys!

so today i tried to buy my first ever steam game. i have a SBI net banking a/c so i created a virtual VISA card. I got the card number, expiry month(and year), got the three digit security code but when i tried to buy the game after filling each detail on the checkout page, this is what i got -

*i.imgur.com/ZL4Spm8.jpg

please guide me if i am doing anything wrong.

PS: The price of the game was 665Rs and i generated a card of 670RS.

Alok

Adventurer
hi guys!

so today i tried to buy my first ever steam game. i have a SBI net banking a/c so i created a virtual VISA card. I got the card number, expiry month(and year), got the three digit security code but when i tried to buy the game after filling each detail on the checkout page, this is what i got -

*i.imgur.com/ZL4Spm8.jpg

Read Here
*www.digit.in/forum/internet-www/16...debit-cards.html?highlight=INDIAN+DEBIT+CARDS

I would recommend an ICICI or HDFC debit card.

avanildutta

Journeyman
hi guys!

*i.imgur.com/ZL4Spm8.jpg

Sbi cards dont work in steam. Either get an icici card or use gamermall to buy steamwallet which i am using myself as i am a sbi cardholder too..

skeletor13th

Broken In
Sbi cards dont work in steam. Either get an icici card or use gamermall to buy steamwallet which i am using myself as i am a sbi cardholder too..

it seems like they just dont want our money. :banghead:

BTW i tried gamermall site but got 'request timeout erro'r three times in a row when i was on Payumoney portal. i didnt know that one could pay with sbi net banking on payumoney(never used it before, tried guest checkout option) so thanks for introducing it. will try it again tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Read Here
*www.digit.in/forum/internet-www/16...debit-cards.html?highlight=INDIAN+DEBIT+CARDS

I would recommend an ICICI or HDFC debit card.

thanks for the link but sadly i only have SBI ATM card(shitty MAESTRO) and net banking.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Will SBI Global International Debit Card work with steam...

Here:*s15.postimg.org/ncfuaacpn/screenshot_www_sbi_co_in_2016_01_05_21_54_06.png
I have SBI Global International Master Card...

Top Bottom