Steam

bippukt

In the zone
Had to refund the Game of Thrones from Telltale as it kept randomly crashing. So very sad as I really wanted to play it :-(

Maybe I will play Walking Dead Season 2 instead. Or reinstall and finally complete Bioshock Infinite!

Last edited:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
So bought rocket league and rainbow six siege. If anyone is interested in playing them with me , feel free to add me on steam.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Had to refund the Game of Thrones from Telltale as it kept randomly crashing. So very sad as I really wanted to play it :-(

Maybe I will play Walking Dead Season 2 instead. Or reinstall and finally complete Bioshock Infinite!

Game of Thrones from telltale is a very good game, Ive played both and I would say the GoT game is much better than Walking Dead

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, I came to know about a page which list all the bundles which are on sale on Steam. And was able to find and buy some hidden gems. The list was pretty exhaustive though.

*i.imgur.com/21PVPKb.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] for this link: *steamdb.info/sales/?merged=true&displayOnly=Package&category=0&tagid=0&cc=in

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So there WAS a problem with steam earlier.

(Updates) PSA: Steam is giving people access to random accounts, don't log in

bippukt

In the zone
Game of Thrones from telltale is a very good game, Ive played both and I would say the GoT game is much better than Walking Dead

So I have heard! On top of that, I have read all the GoT books and I am a big fan. Too bad I couldn't play it :-(

Enjoying Ryse Son of Rome - it is a short game, but very entertaining. The graphics and story are just great as long as you have a good gfx card.

EDIT: Ignore my sig as it hasn't been updated.

Top Bottom