Steam

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Re: Steam related discussions

Guys if I copy the files of ahem version in Steam library for a game I bought will it work?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

How to craft badges? These whole thing us confusing

collect cards for a badge by card drops/trading/buying them from community market. When all the cards in a badge are there you'll get an option to craft the badge.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

How to craft badges? These whole thing us confusing

You get card drops(half of the total number of cards) by playing games. For e.g Dota 2 have 8 cards to complete a set. You get 4 card dropped by playing the games, You need to get the other 4 cards(either buy from community market, or get from friends, or some time you get 1 card dropped randomly if you are lucky) and complete the set. Once you complete the set, you can craft a Level 1 badge for Dota 2. Collect 8 more cards to craft lvl2 , 8 more to lvl 3 ,and so on till lvl 5.

Crafting 1 badge will give you 1 summer sale card drop. and increase your steam account level.

Regarding Steam level, there are certain tasks such as adding screenshot, writing reviews etc , if you perform them, your account lvl will increase. Once your steam level is 5, you will be able to vote for community Sales.

3 vote for your community sale will earn you a summer sale card.

Collect all summer sale card to craft the badge for summer sale.

For any more information go to your steam profile and see Badge section.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

You get card drops(half of the total number of cards) by playing games. For e.g Dota 2 have 8 cards to complete a set. You get 4 card dropped by playing the games, You need to get the other 4 cards(either buy from community market, or get from friends, or some time you get 1 card dropped randomly if you are lucky) and complete the set. Once you complete the set, you can craft a Level 1 badge for Dota 2. Collect 8 more cards to craft lvl2 , 8 more to lvl 3 ,and so on till lvl 5.

Crafting 1 badge will give you 1 summer sale card drop. and increase your steam account level.

Regarding Steam level, there are certain tasks such as adding screenshot, writing reviews etc , if you perform them, your account lvl will increase. Once your steam level is 5, you will be able to vote for community Sales.

3 vote for your community sale will earn you a summer sale card.

Collect all summer sale card to craft the badge for summer sale.

For any more information go to your steam profile and see Badge section.

F2Ps dont have card drops AFAIK.

Team Pink here.. no idea what i'm supposed to do.. :D

you are supposed to craft the summer badge to earn points for your team. If your team wins then you get 3 random games from your Wishlist :D

- - - Updated - - -

and i'm blue :)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

They do have.

- - - Updated - - -

So who will be eligible for getting their wishlisted games? The page says, 30 of the member who contributed on that day. is it random? or the top 30 contributor?

No matter what, the russians will win.

DVJex

In the zone

you are supposed to craft the summer badge to earn points for your team. If your team wins then you get 3 random games from your Wishlist :D
F2Ps do, but you have to buy in-game items for cards to drop. And only 30 people from the winning team get games, not all.

- - - Updated - - -

So who will be eligible for getting their wishlisted games? The page says, 30 of the member who contributed on that day. is it random? or the top 30 contributor?

No matter what, the russians will win.
It says 30, so i guess it's random. If it's top 30, we can just forget about winning any of those games.

And guys, it's no longer steam level 5 to get cards by voting. You have to be level 8 this time. I wasted money crafting on my second account :/ .

Top Bottom