Steam

TheCopyrighter

Right off the assembly line
Re: Steam related discussions

Can anyone please tell me which bank's debit cards work with steam? As I've seen many people reporting successful transaction. Those were cards from Axis and Canara bank.

Please do tell me if it worked for you. I need to open a savings account to get a International Debit card(mostly to buy apps from google play, steam or amazon maybe?), and 10K is too much for me, am a student.

So I guess canara is the only option right now for me?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Half Life fans, vote for this.

Steam Greenlight :: Black Mesa

Have been waiting for this for over 4 years, while it will be delivered in 7-8 days, nothing better than it being live in steam.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

I saw some pics of black mesa, looks like the game world,monsters are similar to Half Life 1. I have not played the second one. In black mesa, is only the graphics improved like counter strike,dota. Or they changed the gameplay,missions?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Frightening news:-

PC News: EA 'sought to acquire Valve for $1 billion' - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

dexbg

Journeyman

Frightening news:-

PC News: EA 'sought to acquire Valve for $1 billion' - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Valve is worth a lot more than just the measly Billion .. :)

I saw some pics of black mesa, looks like the game world,monsters are similar to Half Life 1. I have not played the second one. In black mesa, is only the graphics improved like counter strike,dota. Or they changed the gameplay,missions?

Black Mesa is Half-Life but Graphically re-done from scratch. Its the same game but visually enhanced as a third party mod by some Independent developers.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
*www.steamgifts.com/forum/Aq0Ox/free-hitman-sniper-challenge-for-steam

You have to first sign up. Then click confirm link. Then another mail will come with keys

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Free Hitman Sniper Challenge for Steam

You have to first sign up. Then click confirm link. Then another mail will come with keys

IS this legal?

Edit : I think its over.

Edit : I came upon this link for Borderlands 2 on Flipkart.

Can I activate it on steam?

Last edited:

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz

So I am downloading my first game on Steam. CS:Global Offensive and the download speed is very uneven. For 2-3 minutes it will download at the normal speed and then it would stop at 0KB/s for a few minutes and then it would start again and so on. I've checked that my internet is running fine and it is functioning at the times when the download is stopped. Is this normal? I have a BSNL 750UL plan and the computer is connected through wifi.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent

when speed becomes 0KB/s do one thing go to task manager & end steam.exe process. After that relaunch steam, it should find a different server

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz

when speed becomes 0KB/s do one thing go to task manager & end steam.exe process. After that relaunch steam, it should find a different server

OK,will try that. Thanks
Edit Didn't work. I'm getting very annoyed. Here is a pic steam.JPG

Downloaded 800MB last night,shut down my computer and today when resumed download starts from 0%. :-x Seriously pissed. How am I supposed to download 3.5GB without download getting interrupted? I don't live in USA.. :|

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Free Hitman Sniper Challenge for Steam

IS this legal?

Edit : I think its over.

Edit : I came upon this link for Borderlands 2 on Flipkart.

Can I activate it on steam?

This is working. I am able to get the code.. But sad, this is for Japan only... :(

Edit:- Anyone have idea if i can use steam via Japan proxy??

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz

Re-installed steam and now it is stuck on updating steam platform 30%. Tried 4-5 times,each time gets stuck at 30-40%. Isn't there a way I can play my CS:Global Offensive without steam? :-x

Top Bottom