Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: Steam related discussions

So you could get one coal for redeeming 7 coal?

Lol.. that would be "PAWND".

Btw, According to the rules, Coals can be crafted to a game or coupons, which are available in Great Gift Pile. And following is the "stuff" in that Great Gift Pile:
Holiday Sale Instructions

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Ok. One query.
If I install steam on someone else's system, and try to play a game of which I have already completed a few levels, will I have to start all over again, in the new system? Or does, Steam stores the progress of a game, in some cloud storage or something?

Piyush

Lanaya

Yet to get the Rise of Immortals achievement. Anyone out there can give some tips and help?

my tip-uninstall it
spent like 5-6 hrs just for one achievement which is damn difficult
what was you max assists score btw?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

my tip-uninstall it
spent like 5-6 hrs just for one achievement which is damn difficult
what was you max assists score btw?

I think its 0. Have only killed one person till today. Guess its time to delete it. Worst game I have played in Steam.

Tachyon1986

In the zone

Ok. One query.
If I install steam on someone else's system, and try to play a game of which I have already completed a few levels, will I have to start all over again, in the new system? Or does, Steam stores the progress of a game, in some cloud storage or something?

Most of the steam game saves are stored on your local harddrive , usually in the My Documents folder. As Extreme Gamer stated , only for some games the progress is stored on the Steam Cloud. I personally have no idea which , but I don't think there are many.

What about And Yet It Moves? and Rock of Ages?

And yet it moves is a nice indie game , I got it via the Humble Indie Bundle. No clue about Rock of Ages though.

Piyush

Lanaya

I think its 0. Have only killed one person till today. Guess its time to delete it. Worst game I have played in Steam.

yes
killing someone is easy
but making assist is difficult because you only have to harm a single opponent and let other players finish them off
I managed to score 3 assist and thats my max
So yeah...uninstalling the game is better than receiving a coal or a coupon :lol:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Ok. One query.
Only if they have Steam cloud feature.
yes
killing someone is easy
but making assist is difficult because you only have to harm a single opponent and let other players finish them off
I managed to score 3 assist and thats my max
So yeah...uninstalling the game is better than receiving a coal or a coupon :lol:
Deleted the game completely. :flamethrower:
Feeling good now :D it has made my Steam profile dirty though
What about And Yet It Moves? and Rock of Ages?

I doubt if these have Steam cloud.

sygeek

Technomancer

Damn, bulletstorm is not available in India. What the hell? This game is awesome.

Tachyon1986

In the zone

Damn, bulletstorm is not available in India. What the hell? This game is awesome.

Well, who cares if it's not on Steam? You can get it on Flipkart for Rs.568/- . It doesn't even use Steam but relies on Games for Windows Live

Click here to buy Bulletstorm from Flipkart

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Well, who cares if it's not on Steam? You can get it on Flipkart for Rs.568/- . It doesn't even use Steam but relies on Games for Windows Live

No steam key. $10 for a single game on Flipkart.
Both are the reason enough not to buy it from flipkart! :lol:

So, anyone got an Extra Rock of Ages game, and want to trade?? :D

Top Bottom