Starfield

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
starfield.jpg

Genre: RPG
Developer: Bethesda Game Studios (Homepage)
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks (Homepage)
Franchise: Starfield
Release Date: 2023
Starfield is the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. In this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars, create any character you want and explore with unparalleled freedom as you embark on an epic journey to answer humanity’s greatest mystery.

The year is 2330. Humanity has ventured beyond our solar system, settling new planets, and living as a spacefaring people. From humble beginnings as a space miner, you will join Constellation – the last group of space explorers seeking rare artifacts throughout the galaxy – and navigate the vast expanse of the Settled Systems in Bethesda Game Studios’ biggest and most ambitious game.

Source: Steam

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Looks mysterious, whether is it a Space Suim or a RPG in the line of Mass Effect and similar or something else entirely. Lets wait and watch.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I mean the trailer came out around 16th June but I did not know until I saw it in the latest mxr video.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
This another cyberpunk in the making ? Or maybe bethesda will just release a half finished game and ask us to fix it with "mod support"

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What do you think? It's Bethesda. I'd be surprised if there are no hiccups after launch.

But I still favour them using Creation Engine since it means better mod support.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Honestly, I didn't encounter any game breaking bug in Skyrim, and even if there was a bug you could just reload your last quick save you did 1 minute ago, the loading was pretty fast too.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks promising, it looks like a mix of Star Citizen and No Man's Sky. Except this one is actually coming out in 2023.

I think like any Bethesda game this is bound to have bugs and performance issues, at least at launch.

I am more curious to see what modders will do with this game.

Looks promising, it looks like a mix of Star Citizen and No Man's Sky. Except this one is actually coming out in 2023.

I think like any Bethesda game this is bound to have bugs and performance issues, at least at launch.

I just hope it is not another CP2077.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

It looks like Star Citizen and Fallout 4. It even looks like they are reusing fallout 4 assets. Those crab things move just like mirelurks and the guns look and feel like laser rifles. Even the grenade indicator is straight from fallout 4.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Who wants to bet the game will be buggy and nowhere near as polished as shown here at launch.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Current Bethsoft isn't like older Bethsoft if Fallout 4 is any indication. Fallout 4's story is also kinda lackluster and NPCs are somewhat forgettable except a few. I suspect this might be more or less the same.

Very likely some quests will be good but rest will be Radiant quests I think since Bethsoft loves to use Radiant quests.
The weapons, HUD and everything looks like a fallout 4 reskin.
It's same engine, so....

Technically Elder Scrolls and Fallout are all reskins.

Top Bottom