Stabilizer for Mi TV 4A

shreeux

Movie Buff
^^I recommend buying any ups/inverter offline & from a local shop.1100kva is totally overkill for any LED TV.Also don't hope much from seller replies,better read reviews from users who bought it.Btw backup time depends upon device power consumption & battery capacity which decreases with time & usage.

Yeah...I don't like to run TV in UPS power alone.
I know it is overkill...I need 5 to 10 minutes back up for proper shutdown for TV.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then maybe get that instead,will be useful for whole house & not just TV(even PC will work too). Of course this is assuming that you experience long power cuts in your locality frequently.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Then maybe get that instead,will be useful for whole house & not just TV(even PC will work too). Of course this is assuming that you experience long power cuts in your locality frequently.

As of now expensive...Include Battery and Trolly comes around 16k...So choose to buy APC alone...!!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some people reported getting old stock ups & as you know the rechargeable batteries capacity decreases with time whether used or not so to be on safe side it is better getting it offline where you can also see manufacturing date on box before paying.Also there is a small chance of some damage during transit as it is a heavy item afterall.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Some people reported getting old stock ups & as you know the rechargeable batteries capacity decreases with time whether used or not so to be on safe side it is better getting it offline where you can also see manufacturing date on box before paying.Also there is a small chance of some damage during transit as it is a heavy item afterall.

ok...But most of the time at least 3 to 6 months everywhere.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Try to get a model 3-4 months old,I think offline shops usually have this type of stock.

ok got it...Which one go for?

APC Back-UPS 600, 230V without Auto Shutdown Software - APC India CI-IN
or
APC Back-UPS 600, 230V without Auto Shutdown Software - APC India C-IN

Top Bottom