Spice Retail Outlest Duping Customers.

Don_1

Broken In
Hi,
Guys i recently went to Spice Retail Outlets in Indirapuram,Ghaziabad to exchange my old nokia c7 and buy either Xperia-SL or P depending on the price they were willing to pay for my old phone.

I was shocked to know that , from their sales guy, Xperia-P,S,SL have been dis-continued from 1st week of March and thus they don't have it.

When i told them that nearby Croma is having it, they said that Croma must be having old stock and to sell it they are not telling you the truth.

Unfortunately,i had to buy HTC 8s as i had a limited budget and no other vendor takes back old phones.

Today, i decided to query Sony India as to why these phones were dis-continued when no new phone has been launched to replace it.

To my shock, they replied that none of these phones were dis-continued and can be bought online from their e-store.

I really don't want to got their shop now or in future, coz i really don't know how will control my temper....

I feel cheated into buying something which was not even on my list of choices and now i come to know that i could have bought my fav phone...

randomuser111

Technomancer
Well they were half right and half wrong.

Xperia SL and P are out of production and there is no supply any more. So all you get is existing old stock.

But that old stock is still plenty. And it's not "officially discontinued"

So.......... well. You should have asked in other shops :(

Top Bottom