Speakers 2.1 for 3k

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Nerevarine, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Nerevarine

Nerevarine Well-Known Member

Suggest a good 2.1 set speakers for 3k. Will be used primarily for movies and occassional gaming.
    Bluetooth is a requirement but if there is a better model without bluetooth, would prefer that. Soundsource is a Xonar U3.

2. bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy Witcher Staff Member

Nerevarine likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Nerevarine

Nerevarine Well-Known Member

Is there any website that compares low budget speaekers. Id just like the best SQ I can get in this budget. no extra features needed.

4. quicky008

quicky008 Well-Known Member

try to get something by sony(if it fits into your budget)-usually their speakers produce really high quality sound(atleast in my experience).Personally i dont like f and d all that much because their subs(esp. the lower priced ones)tend to crackle and distort quite significantly while playing songs that are high on bass.

And avoid speakers that feature unwanted gimmicks like FM,BT etc-from what i've observed till date i can tell you most of them sound like complete and utter cr*p! I once bought a 2.1 F & d system on a whim as i was enticed by its additional features(such as the ones i mentioned)and it sounded so bad that i was forced to get rid of it by selling it off at a loss!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018