South Park: The Stick of Truth

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/N5I6zje.jpg

Is anybody else playing? The game seems to have a few bugs in the PC version :|

Piyush

Lanaya
I have followed each episode of this epic series. But cant afford to play at this moment simply because the game costs friggin 60$

Will wait for sales

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
It is 1000 in Flipkart, but out of stock. I did not bought it when it was in stock, as it will give me uplay code, not steam ;) , also I heard that it's a great game for the fans of the series.

And I just came to know about the series after the release of this game.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1394631611980.jpg

snap

Lurker
South Park: It all started with a suspected prank call • Interviews • Eurogamer.net

flyingcow

Shibe
didnt kow this thread existed...i have beep plaiyng for 4 days now
loving it, i am a lvl 7 thief,i wanted to be a "jew" (yes its an actual class ingme) but chase thief :D
the story is good and you can see a southpark gag everywhere....from "shitty wok" to "man bear pig"
i highly recommend it, i have a problem though i cant use PP potions in battle, my mouse scroll is broken and the sliders during battle dont work sadly..
the alien probing sequence was very funny...you have to save randy marsh when the aliens are "probing" him, after you get probed...and when you put wrong combo something happens thats very disgusting to post on TDF :lol:

you start of by creating your own character and join the "humans" run by cartman and later yo can join the Elves run by kyle ...
and the "magicka" in the game is farts..you have to learn the "dragon shout" and "cup a fart spell"
and there are many moments when youll be lol'ing.. even if you havent watched the show ever
its like you are watcing the show xD

- - - Updated - - -

my version of the above picture :D
*i.imgur.com/cCvR5XH.jpg

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
I've just finished one play-through of the game as a Jew. Will try out the other classes as well.

There are a few bugs that need to be worked out in the desktop version of the game. My character would sometimes go on a flickering spree that might last about 10-15 minutes. All I'd see was the background.

flyingcow

Shibe
^never experienced that, play as a thief this time the special abilities are the coolest ( i like the plague of egypt or something in the jew class)
i am doing all the sidequest, finished the main quest pretty quickly.. though the ending climax was very good but when
we speak, it was funny but i was disappointed, why did they have to o that??
have you done the man-bear-pig quest lol?
and another quest in the sewer? :wink:
hooooow-de-hoo!
man i love this game especially jimmy, i have his song as my ringtone right now..im not joking..im super cereal :D
"There once was a maiden from stonebury hollow, she didnt talk much but boy did she swallow
i had a nice lance that she sat upon lol, the maiden from stonebury whose also your mom"
hahahahahah!

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
The Al Gore thing was brutal and I had to stock up on a lot of potions for that one.

I've started as a Fighter this time. Hopefully, I won't miss any Chinpokomon.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
is it necessary to watch the series to play this game ???

While it is not mandatory, I would recommend you to watch the series to get some of the jokes. For instance, you will find the Al Gore quest funny if you have watched the manbearpig episode.

Also the Black friday three-parter is a must watch before you play this game.

Also some recommended episodes:
The Best South Park Episodes to Watch Before Playing The Stick of Truth - GameSpot

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Watching the episodes and getting all the references makes the experience all the more enjoyable but necessary, not at all. Should you? @#$% YEAH! Watch the episodes that warfreak mentioned and let us know if you can digest South Park.

Top Bottom