Sound card PROBLEM and Asus M2N-MX

vkpajet

Right off the assembly line
i assembeld a new creative sound card(MODEL NO. Z-6CHSC-0911) on my asus m2n-mx mother board.. It worked fine till i used the Windows xp..!!

Now i have switched to windows 7.... But previous driver is not working..!! Can anyone provide some drivers or a solution to the problem...!!!!

audiophilic

Journeyman
Hey,
I have this soundcard. Just go to the asus website and download free. You can also download the xp version, in their website i think. Just try to search.

OP
V

vkpajet

i'll thankfull to you if you provide me with the link...!!! i didnt find it there...!!!

and can you give the links for driver for ubuntu 10.10........??

Minion

Conversation Architect
i assembeld a new creative sound card(MODEL NO. Z-6CHSC-0911) on my asus m2n-mx mother board.. It worked fine till i used the Windows xp..!!

Now i have switched to windows 7.... But previous driver is not working..!! Can anyone provide some drivers or a solution to the problem...!!!!

Mention your sound card properly.

Hey,
I have this soundcard. Just go to the asus website and download free. You can also download the xp version, in their website i think. Just try to search.

He is using creative sound card how will he install asus sound driver.

OP
V

vkpajet

My sound card model no.
creative emu10k1x-dbq

CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME WITH THE LINK FOR WINDOWS 7 DRIVER FOR THE ABOVE SOUND CARD.... ??? IT'S EXTREMELY URGRNT

Top Bottom