Sound CArd Not Working of DELL INSPIRON 1546.....

ankurhotnot

Broken In
Sorry LAPTOP IS INSPIRON 1564.....

From past few day back my sound card is not detected by windows 7.. it says NO AUDIO FOUND...i did everything still not working .... then i booted into Ubuntu 12.04 live dvd and it also didnt detected MY sound card...( Realtek HD AUDIO).Is ma sound card of DELL INSPIRON 1564 defective?

By the way i have good knowledge about computer so please dont suggest any advice regarding drivers and all... i have done everything..... If u can tell any software that can check audio hardware... DELL diagnostic also said that no problem with sound but still sound card ( realtek HD audio) is not getting detected... thanx in advance...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i don't know if it is same but a few months ago sound on my brother's dell 1555 laptop just died.i mean 1 day i started laptop & no sound.even tried ubuntu live cd but still no sound.then i remember case of one of my friend who faced a similar problem with his lenovo laptop & sound just came back one day after 2-3 weeks.since the laptop was old i make do with earphones hoping that maybe this will happen in my case too.i gave up after waiting for ~1 month & then 1 day i started laptop & suddenly sound was back.:shock: i didn't do anything just used the laptop as usual with earphones.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
seems like it :) who knows maybe it was some loose connection/joint which moved to its original position during moving of the laptop or may be it was some heating issue which temporarily disabled circuit.in any case my advice is unless it is must make do with earphones/external speakers for now & may be after 4-5 weeks you too may get lucky.

Top Bottom