sorry for re post_related to UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Friends, many days before i asked in this forum about a UPS which can hibernate my comp when current goes and switch it on when current comes automatically.
Many told that APC can do so!
Days before i went to buy but was not able to get anything like that or may be the shopkeepers were unaware of the feature. Can anyone help me with the model number!

Sorry for repost! I din got my old post.May be it has been deleted!

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

Gigacore said:
Try APC 1000VA

*www.amazon.com/APC-Automatic-Voltage-Regulation-BX1000/dp/B00008XY4D
Buddy i want for my personal comp :lol:

thinker

Think Well Before You Do
i dont think so whether nething like that is out in the market
but got some flying talks from my friends that hibernating ur system with ur ups turned off will create some h/w problem in the ups
dont know ne thing else
but some s/w are available to do so

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

Guys i did a conversation with APC helpdesk and here is my conversation.Do ny of you guys have any of these model?If yes please conferm me that it works or they are just telling stories!
Read the conversation from the bottom!
Code:
Question Reference #071029-000293
Subject:  	Help me to buy a proper UPS
Category:  	Sales Assistance
Serial:  	
Management Software:  	
Version:  	
Submitted:  	10/29/2007 04:26 PM
Last Updated:  	10/30/2007 07:10 PM

Discussion Thread
 Response (Preeti Tiwari) 	10/30/2007 07:10 PM 
Dear Kaushik Das,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  Because you have made us aware of your concerns, we can reevaluate and improve our products and services that we offer to our customers. Your comments will be directed to the appropriate team here at APC for further investigation.

Thank you again for your constructive input and thank you for continuing to use APC products and services.

Customer (Kaushik Das) 	10/30/2007 07:07 PM 
Lots of thanks for all those help.

Response (Preeti Tiwari) 	10/30/2007 04:21 PM 
Dear Kaushik Das,

Thank you for contacting APC's email support on 10/29/2007 04:26 PM. I would be glad to assist you.

Yes , we have automated system shutdown and restart during power cut.

I hope that I have addressed all of your concerns. If not or if you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by responding back through this incident. It would be my pleasure to ensure that your issue is quickly resolved!

Solutions to most common customer problems  can be found in our APC Knowledge Base which can be found at:
*jpaa-en.apc.com/cgi-bin/jpaa_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?ISOCountryCode=us

Thank you for choosing APC.

Customer (Kaushik Das) 	10/30/2007 03:48 PM 
Hello mam,
Thanks for the reply . I went through the technical specification but
nowhere I found any thing written about automated system shutdown and
restart during power cut. Can you please reconfirm it?
Thank You,

Kaushik Das

Response (Preeti Tiwari) 	10/30/2007 12:02 PM 
Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting APC's email support on 10/29/2007 04:26 PM. I would be glad to assist you.

Regarding your query i would kindly request you to refer the below details :

BE500Y-IN : p://www.apcc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=BE500Y%2DIN
Price : 2,995/- + 4% Tax

BE650Y-IN : p://www.apcc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=BE650Y%2DIN
Price : 3,500/- + 4% Tax

BR800-IN : p://www.apcc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=BR800%2DIN
Price : 5,800/- + 4% Tax

BR1000-IN : p://www.apcc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=BR1000%2DIN
Price : 7,600/- + 4% Tax

BR1500-IN : p://www.apcc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=BR1000%2DIN
Price : 10,500/- + 4% Tax

BR1100-IN :
Price : 7,500/- + 4% Tax

BR24BP : *apc.com/search/results.cfm?qt=BR24BP
Price : 4,550/- + 4% Tax

We appreciate if you could provide us with your contact information. Kindly furnish the deatils given below

Company Name:

Contact Person:

Contact Number:

Address :

So that we can forward your requirement to our concern sales team to provide you the complete solution.

In order to provide appropriate solution we kindly request you to provide your contact information.

Our representative will get in touch with you & brief you the tech-specs & pricings of our products

I hope that I have addressed all of your concerns. If not or if you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by responding back through this incident. It would be my pleasure to ensure that your issue is quickly resolved!

Solutions to most common customer problems  can be found in our APC Knowledge Base which can be found at:
*jpaa-en.apc.com/cgi-bin/jpaa_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?ISOCountryCode=us

Thank you for choosing APC.

Response (Harsh Lobo) 	10/30/2007 11:05 AM 
Dear Kaushik Das,

Thank you for contacting APC on 10/29/2007 04:26 PM.

Please be advised that your inquiry was initially received by a team that cannot provide you with proper assistance.  As such, I have forwarded your inquiry to the appropriate team.  

You will receive a response to your inquiry within 1 business day.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer (Kaushik Das) 	10/29/2007 04:26 PM 
Hello sir,
       I am interested in buying an APC ups for my personal computer for home use. My requirement is a bit different.
I want that the ups can hibernate my computer when current goes and can switch back on when current comes. I have heard from some contacts that APC do provides such UPS. I have tried searching in SP Road, Bangalore but was not able to get any proper information.
       Can you please help me with the model number, estimated price and place with address from where I can buy.

Thank You,        

Kaushik Das

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom