Sony Xperia Z for RS. 23545 from ebay .. Should i buy it or not ???

akii17kr

Journeyman
Well i am thinking for buying Xperia Z from ebay for Rs. 23545 and its very cheap as it comes with 1 year seller warranty for both hardware & software...

I need your advices if i should go with it or not as its with seller warranty..

Seller is however is good with 99.2% positive feedback... & a POWER SELLER..
and more than 149 pieces Sold

Link- Brand NEW Original Sealed Sony Xperia Z Water Resistant | eBay

I have earlier also bought Xperia Neo V with 1 yaer seller warranty for about 13k earlier and between 3-4 days it becomes dead so i send him back and i get a new replacement which is still running cool and almost 1.3 years old..
no problem at all...

But i am confused with Xperia Z from this seller..

If Xperia Z is good buy for this price ??
Is its processor is good as Snapdragon 400 which is found it in Moto G & Galaxy grand 2 ??
as its antutu scores have little differences almost b/w 18,000 to 20,000..

FYI , i have emailed him and ask for replacement and he said it wll have 3 days replacement for Defects such as Dead and after that period only service will be given..

if anybody have bought any item or same Xperia Z from this seller then can you tell me about your experience ?
Need your advice guys..
Thanks in Advance.

ashs1

Padawan
1. Xperia Z was launched during Feb 2013. with just about 6 months left for Official sony support for Android updates, ( personally) i wouldn't go with it. ( Xperia Z is slated to get the 4.4 update though :) ). This is personal choice though. If you are not interested in updates, Pls ignore this.

2. Seller Warranty : Despite the positive reviews, I would mostly advise not to go for seller's warranty. I don't trust them. :(

@23.5k, it does seem like a gr8 bargain though. :)

OP
akii17kr

akii17kr

Journeyman
1. Xperia Z was launched during Feb 2013. with just about 6 months left for Official sony support for Android updates, ( personally) i wouldn't go with it. ( Xperia Z is slated to get the 4.4 update though :) ). This is personal choice though. If you are not interested in updates, Pls ignore this.

2. Seller Warranty : Despite the positive reviews, I would mostly advise not to go for seller's warranty. I don't trust them. :(

@23.5k, it does seem like a gr8 bargain though. :)

you truly confused me lol..
If you leave Xperia Z take take Xperia XP for 16K with same 1 year seller warranty then what are your new views ??
link- Deal OF Week 10 Brand NEW Original Sony Xperia SP | eBay

i have also mentioned that i have also bought neo v earlier with 1 year seller warranty and its still running fine not a single problem occurred in that 1 year despite i get a replacement in a week as first sent to me got dead...

How's Xperia SP ?? as compare to Moto G ?

ashs1

Padawan
In that case, i would go for Xperia Z because despite SP being a newer phone, its performance is not as good as Z & hence, at this range, Z will be definately much better.

Regarding seller warranty, If you truly feel its safe, by all means, go for it. Xperia Z is 23.5k is a Fantastic offer !!
( I just checked the link properly..seems like a Genuine Dealer. )

OP
akii17kr

akii17kr

Journeyman
In that case, i would go for Xperia Z because despite SP being a newer phone, its performance is not as good as Z & hence, at this range, Z will be definately much better.

Regarding seller warranty, If you truly feel its safe, by all means, go for it. Xperia Z is 23.5k is a Fantastic offer !!
( I just checked the link properly..seems like a Genuine Dealer. )

Thanks Bro... But the antutu score of Xperia Z is about 20,000 and antutu score of Moto G and Xperia SP has 2000 differences..

So Xperia Z still will be a good buy ??
I'll use it for about 1.5 years.. ?

OP
akii17kr

akii17kr

Journeyman
N5 was selling @ 25k.Also some deals for S4 & GPro for 26k.
Investing +2k is a better investment!

I have Xperia X an it heats up quite fastly!

N5 has no Sd card slot and Bad battery backup waiting for n6
S4 has exynos version india which is not good as snapgradon 800 version and also many users reported lag on S4 octa one..
GPRO-- i don't like LG

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
S4 has exynos version india which is not good as snapgradon 800 version and also many users reported lag on S4 octa one..
GPRO-- i don't like LG

W8 for couple of weeks!
As soon as Z2 releases!Z1 rates will be slashed!Meanwhile have a look at this site:
www.desidime.com

You may get good deals on high level phones!

If you wish you can try Lumia.Quality app stores.Battery monsters.Beautiful Camera and Better Music Quality.

OP
akii17kr

akii17kr

Journeyman
W8 for couple of weeks!
As soon as Z2 releases!Z1 rates will be slashed!Meanwhile have a look at this site:
Online Shopping India | Best Deals | Top Deals Online - DesiDime

You may get good deals on high level phones!

If you wish you can try Lumia.Quality app stores.Battery monsters.Beautiful Camera and Better Music Quality.

I am well known by this site :p
and yes z1 is sexy and hope its price will slash soon
And windows phone is still no due to the silly restrictions put up my Microsoft...

i mean you can't even see the name of any pictures files nor can rename it.... silly isn't also no equalizers...no file manager.. no wifi direct .. no video transferring through Bluetooth and whatsapp

- - - Updated - - -

IF anyone has bought the Same phone or any other from this seller ??
As many phones are sold from this seller may be there are some people also on this thread who have bought from this seller ?

moniker

Broken In
I'd say get either zl or zr at around the same price with manufacturer warranty and gain peace of mind! The only major plus that z has over the other two is it being water proof, and it costs 4k more based on that alone.

OP
akii17kr

akii17kr

Journeyman
I'd say get either zl or zr at around the same price with manufacturer warranty and gain peace of mind! The only major plus that z has over the other two is it being water proof, and it costs 4k more based on that alone.

Ya that's a option too , but it does not have that beautiful glass body :p

GPRO-- i don't like LG

Snapdragon 600 & Exynos version of S4 have approx same battery life and performance, so no worries

Top Bottom