Sony Xperia L gaming Review

Aakarshan

In the zone
I got 14000 in hand right now.
My parents told me to buy a phone.
I am going to buy Sony xperia l.
But i'm confused b/w xperia l and moto g.
People say that moto g proc is alot better than L.
But i had chosen xperia L coz of 8 MP camera, NFC and PS3 Support, and Expandable Memory.
My main concern is alongside take calls and other thing is gaming on the phone.it should be smooth.
I would like to play modern combat 4,nova,Fifa,etc. games.

So, it is my right decision to take Xperia L over moto G or not?Taking gaming in mind.

On, the other hand my parents will give me 4k more if i'll waited for 1 month.Then i could buy Xperia SP.
Is there is any big difference b/w xperia SP and Xperia L Or moto G. Will i get more better performance in gaming with Xperia SP or not.

What are the things are differnt in Xperia L and Xperia SP?

- - - Updated - - -

Can buy only xperia l any review on gaming of this??

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Wait a month and get SP as it has a much much better GPU and CPU and you will be able to run almost all games on it ;)

sushovan

In the zone
Its not worth going for Xperia L now. Xperia L has crap display and horrendous battery. I would choose a Moto G over L anyday even for only gaming purpose.

matrixx

Journeyman
I dont know why Sony not improve user interface in such good phone range-L, SP.

It looks like '90s / 2000s user interface, local, old...

rish1

Cyborg Agent
L has a Better Processor than Moto G .. Gaming is also better than Moto G
But the display,Battery is Crap..

Even Xperia SP display is not that great..

But SP is miles ahead in gaming..

Better option is to check Ebay for imported phones devices like Nexus 4 were going for 15k in the past few days.. Moto X CDMA version was 13-14k something can be used with reliance.. ofcourse no warranty..

arush15june

Right off the assembly line
Xperia L

Its a old device now and not that good comparing to moto G

Moto G will be a better choice for gaming and also has better build quality and latest updates.

You can also go for Xperia SP without warranty from eBay.

Top Bottom