Sony Playstation 5 Discussion Thread

$hadow

Geek in making
Yes there are people in other forums who have booked because of using telegram bots. As there is high demand and people are willing to pay 65k (15K) I feel like scalpers are buying and reselling it.

Sony doesn't seem to care. They are more interested in selling their PS4 models at full price, so they are not bringing new consoles here.
This is pretty pathetic. I know there is shortage of consoles but the way Sony is handling all this is making it even more worse.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
This is pretty pathetic. I know there is shortage of consoles but the way Sony is handling all this is making it even more worse.
Its not just Sony. I think no one is handling it, in anyway, may be except 1 or 2. Their products are selling at MRP, even last gen products! It's all dream come true for these companies.

khalil1210

In the zone
PlayStation 5 restock will be available for pre order on shopatsc on 17 May 2021 at 12 PM.

Now retailers across the country such as Prepaidgamercard have listed the PS5 with pre-orders live from May 17 at 12pm. No date on delivery has been announced just yet though sources tell us that orders placed by May 17 would be delivered to customers by May 24. Quantities for this May 2021 PS5 restock are severely limited we’re told, this is likely due to the ongoing lockdown restrictions in parts of the country.

*in.ign.com/playstation-5-playstation-5/158868/news/ps5-india-restock-pre-orders-go-live-from-may-17

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I'm eagerly waiting for PS5 to comeback in stocks. So that I can play the exclusive titles.

Miles Morales is on my list :)

$hadow

Geek in making
I'm eagerly waiting for PS5 to comeback in stocks. So that I can play the exclusive titles.

Miles Morales is on my list :)
I waited and waited but eventually managed to grab a hold of xbox series x. PS5 is utter insanity rn atleast MS is trying to stock it's console

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Earlier news of a june restock was going around but sony might open pre orders sooner.
*gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/ps5-in...hopatsc-delivery-june-7-playstation-5-2448498

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*www.news18.com/news/tech/sony-play...ng-live-in-india-again-on-may-27-3773513.html
Who all are waiting for it?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Croma says "Add to Cart" and 5% Cashback on CC.

anybody tried it ?

*www.croma.com/sony-playstation-5-825gb-ssd-cfi-1008a01r-white-/p/231643

$hadow

Geek in making
Croma says "Add to Cart" and 5% Cashback on CC.

anybody tried it ?

*www.croma.com/sony-playstation-5-825gb-ssd-cfi-1008a01r-white-/p/231643

It has been there since 17th May preorder but when you add location it goes OOS

Top Bottom