Sony Playstation 3 Thread

Gollum

Collector
This thread here will be used on for posting updates and news and so on with regards to the PS3
*www.siliconera.com/news/0608/ps360GB.jpg
[IMGG]*images.freshnessmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/sony-playstation-3-ps3-120gb-slim-01-570x627.jpg[/IMGG]
[IMGG]*cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/PS-3.jpg[/IMGG]

For a start,
I have Drakengard 3 Collector’s Edition
[IMGG]*farm8.staticflickr.com/7356/12309819903_65c99d7b0d_z.jpg[/IMGG]
[YOUTUBE]tfRu7z_MDOM[/YOUTUBE]

The game will be released on on May 20th
Pre-order this to get
[IMGG]*farm4.staticflickr.com/3785/12310250526_4cf4a07d84_z.jpg[/IMGG]

Last edited:
OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
PS3 update 4.55 Released
About PlayStation®3 system software update version 4.55 (with 4.50 and 4.53)

PS3™ system software version 4.55 was released on February 6, 2014. Version 4.55 adds or updates the following features.
Main features in system software update version 4.55 (with 4.50 and 4.53)

New for 4.55

System stability during use of PlayStation®3 format software has been improved.

New for 4.53

You can now set the group of players who can see your trophies. You can also specify for each game whether to show trophies.
>See details
The PS3™ system can now perform the following operations when you set Settings [Settings] > System Settings [System Settings] > [Automatic Update] to [On], even if you do not subscribe to PlayStation®Plus. When this setting is [On], the PS3™ system will automatically start each day at the specified time, perform these operations, and then turn off.
- Download content items purchased with other devices
- Download the latest system software
Support of Closed Captions function on playing Blu-ray Disc™ videos and DVDs. “Blu-ray Disc™” and "Blu-ray™" are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
>See details

Other new or revised features in version 4.55 (with 4.50 and 4.53)

[Closed Captions Settings] has been added under Settings [Settings] > Video Settings [Video Settings]. Set [Display Closed Captions as Specified by Content] to [Off] to adjust advanced settings for the display method.
"PlayStation®Network" has been renamed "PSNSM".
System stability during use of PlayStation®3 format software and network services has been improved.

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Thanks Gollum for starting this thread.I am also planning to buy PS3 very soon.Currently checking the market price.
Looks like this one is very gud deal
Buy Sony PS3 superslim 500GB with 3 Games online at best price in India | Snapdeal.com

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Thanks Gollum for starting this thread.I am also planning to buy PS3 very soon.Currently checking the market price.
Buy Sony PS3 superslim 500GB with 3 Games online at best price in India | Snapdeal.com

This is the best deal buddy. You also get two of my fav games with it. Heavenly sword makes full use of the motion sensor on the Dual shock3 along with great gameplay.
Uncharted taps into all aspects of the PS3 with great gameplay and gorgeous graphics. half the time you would want to just stop and look around.

pratikk

Right off the assembly line

Hi ,
this is my first post on this forums...before this i used to just read d post only , without making account ..

Even m planning to buy ps3 , but not sure whether from online or sony store ..options are as below

1. sony centre from lamington road --quoted 21500 with 2 free games for 500 gb model
2. flip kart
3. snap deal
4. ebay -- some trust worthy seller
5. heera panna - 1 shop selling at 21 k with games and 20 k without game

Dont know if heera panna trustworthy or no but ..any views on same

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
the 500gb version comes with a game as it sells with a bundle only.
get it from lamington road. sony centers have fresh stock.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
get ready for valentines day flash sale
*a.psblogstatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LEAD_Flash.jpg

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Got last week. Damage 21000 from ebay .
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
whay? update? which one?
the last update was a lobg time ago. and only last week tgere was an update for ps4 which was around 350mb.
ps3 firmware is around 120mb

- - - Updated - - -

nice, make a psn account and post your username here.

- - - Updated - - -

So anyone got Final fantasy Lightning returns on PS3?
[IMGG]*store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/IN/en/999/EP0082-NPEB01321_00-DLOADVERSION0100/image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=225&h=225&bg_color=000000&opacity=100[/IMGG]
[IMGG]*store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/IN/en/999/EP0082-NPEB01321_00-DLOADVERSION0100/nsx/8193/1080653597[/IMGG]

more information here
*store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-in/games/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/cid=EP0082-NPEB01321_00-DLOADVERSION0100

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
So today I was playing gta V lonline while my ps3 got stuck at loading, I waited and I wated but the thing was just stuck. So I pressed the PS button and nothing happened. I had to eventually press the power button on the console and the PS3 made 3 quick beeps as it shut down.
The power LED was green when this happened. After I powered it back on there was not error message or file system check message. I loaded the game again and got the same thing again in another loading state online. Now I don't know what's wrong here and so I think I'm gonna give the PS3 a bit of rest and wait till 21 March to get my hands on Infamous Second Son and get along with my PS4.

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Hi guys,

When ever i am trying to connect toh PSN HOme,i am getting "This service is not available in your countyr/Region" .Can any one tell me why this is happening.IS this a counntry or region specific.
My location is INDIA.

Thanks in advance.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Hi guys,

When ever i am trying to connect toh PSN HOme,i am getting "This service is not available in your countyr/Region" .Can any one tell me why this is happening.IS this a counntry or region specific.
My location is INDIA.

Thanks in advance.

first of, PSN Home is 3D only. yes its region specific.

praveendmodler

New to this forum
Hi,
I am planning to start a video game parlour in tamilnadu
I planned to buy 5 game consoles like eg: ps3 and xbox 360. is it enough for the video game parlour?
How much Sq.ft area need for the parlour?
Kindly help me in this

Thanks in Advance
Praveen

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Hi,
I am planning to start a video game parlour in tamilnadu
I planned to buy 5 game consoles like eg: ps3 and xbox 360. is it enough for the video game parlour?
How much Sq.ft area need for the parlour?
Kindly help me in this

Thanks in Advance
Praveen

depends on what size of TV you wish to use.
keep in mind ps3 and xbox games are not interchangeable and game parlous work if you have more multiplayer games.
BTW, ps3 and xbox games are not meant for commercial use, you can go to jail if you are caught.
Minimum term is 3years and I'm not so sure of the amount of fine that you will have to pay.

Top Bottom