something similar to PHPTraid needed ... plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
i got PHPTraid from this months Digit CD/DVD.
i went to PHPGeek.com only to find out that its no longer available for free.
can anyone suggest me a similar s/w like PHPTriad

thanks....

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
@it_waaznt_me: thanks for ur help ....

it_waaznt_me said:
PhpTriad died a long time ago ..

if its an old software .... wonder why digit gave it this time!!! Shocked Twisted Evil

tuxfan

Technomancer
But you can download separate applications and install them. Deep had posted a step by step tutorial. Check out that section. I installed everything with the help of it at the first shot. Its pretty simple and I prefer to do it on my own :)

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
@tuxfan: ok i will take ur advice .... but plz help me here

i had installed XAMPP .... after installation i found that the Apache Server had started and the mySQL had not. i also found that writing *localhost in the addressbar of my browser yielded no results. i stopped the IIS which was running and tried again. This time it led me to the XAMPP's page on the local machine.
and even now the mySQL was not running. I uninstalled the entire XAMPP s/w which i had installed. Later i find that in Computer Management >>> Services and Applications >>>> Services these FileZilla Server FTP server, MySql, XAMPP Service services are present.

i want to remove these services' entries. how do i do. even if i install XAMPP again for the second time i get an error saying the Apache and mySQL is already configured and fails to run.

what sud i do? plz help !!

tuxfan

Technomancer
Try what Nikhil has said. I have never used XAMPP so don't even know how it configures things. But if it doesn't work, we can follow the steps given be Deep or catch hold of Batty who seems to have used XAMPP. Keep posting here and I will butt in whenever needed.

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
yes ... i got what ur saying .... but i m having problems after i uninstalled the s/w
i want to remove three services (FileZilla Server FTP server, MySql, XAMPP Service) from
Computer Management >>> Services and Applications >>>> Services

how do i do it. the above services didnt go even after i uninstalled XAMPP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom