Some security related books +1 hardware book

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
Product Price:
500 + shipping (mumbai buyers prefered)

Well had some security books with me from quite along time..havent used them from more than 4 years....
As my focus has shifted frm security to animations....

this are the books for sale

1::Unofficial guide to ethical hacking by Ankit fadia(quoted price-385)

2::Network security by Ankit fadia(quoted price::295)

3::Information theory and coding(its a students series book for my enggr sem jus good for fundas)quoted 125

4:: Pc upgrading and repair which i bought when i was a newbie(quite old but still a good stuff for a newbie to learn)--quoted 270

The last 2 books ill give it for free to person buying both above books..
If person interested in only 1 book than price is 200 each for first 2...+ shipping..

4th one indiviual cost 200 plus 3rd book ill give it for free....plus shipping charges if any

so any buyers???

lilovirus

Broken In
Don't mind but I read some of the book of Ankit Fadia, and found that 99% of the stuff is copied from international authors.

;)

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
If the books were like Hacking Exposed and the like, I would be definitely interested. If people have good security related books, please post if you want to sell it.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
they all are easily available on net (warez forum) and i think all digitian know those forums
so no one like to pay for these easily available books

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
lol....

btw the warez dude get me a copy or link of the electronic print of same of fadia.......

Also dont do i have a right to clear my desk...if somones interested i m ready for good bargain......its upto u if u want to gift somone it may work....i agree to most points but still people buy and all sometimes this may get a cheaper deal

bumping...

price reduced to 450+shipping..now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom