[SOLVED] Windows 7 Cannot be Installed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientia Wiz

In Shameful Misery
I want to install windows 7 ultimate 32-bit on my PC but when I insert my DVD then an error comes Here it is :

The file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue.
Error code is [0xE0000100]

I also tried my friends DVD but this error only occured !

please help ! :-(

abhinav_sinha

Journeyman
Re: Windows 7 Cannot be Installed !

I also tried my friends DVD but this error only occurred !
sounds like a pirated disc or do you have genuine license?
BTW the above error is responded when there is an installation disc error. Found something regarding it-Link

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Use a cd drive lens cleaner. Reconnect wires. Are you sure the dvd isnt damaged?

tkin

Back to school!!

I want to install windows 7 ultimate 32-bit on my PC but when I insert my DVD then an error comes Here it is :

The file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue.

I also tried my friends DVD but this error only occured !

please help ! :-(
Damaged disc or drive.

Download this tool: Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Downloads

Install on another pc, now insert disc in drive and covert it to iso using nero or any other tool, now use that tool to copy the files from iso to usb and boot from the usb to install os, if that tool or nero gives error, that disc is corrupt, else check ram.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

check whether the DVD has scratches..
the disc is read I/O errors...

or check the DVD in Nero Disc Speed

gameranand

Living to Play

I guess your DVD is culprit here as you have already tried it on your friend's PC so your DVD is faulty. Try cleaning the DVD and then install and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom