Solve it please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aakash14

Broken In
When i was sitting on my comp. Today everything was fine until a blue screen appeared and before i could read it the computer restarted.Though it was something about physical memory dump And after the processor screen appears the screen goes blank and after some time tells me that it could not load operating system.If i restart my computer the same thing happens. Please help me out.....

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Congratulations!!!!!!
You've just viewed our most famous and feared BSOD or Blue Screen of Death.

To improve your knowledge about BSOD visit this thread

To solve your problem..............
1>Try to boot into safe mode and uninstall any newly installed s/w or driver.........do a CClean..........n c wat happens

If unable to c d windows boot screen,
2>IF system restore is activated in ur pc boot ur PC through XP-CD and go to recovery console and restore last saved recovery point.

3>Take a live distro of any linux..............boot into it.......mount windows partition .........backup data..............Reinstall windows...........
Njoy.......

sakumar79

Technomancer
If you get this again, you need to disable automatic restarting of computer in case of error so that you can get the time to read the error message... For this, log in with Administrator priviledges, right click on My Computer, go to Properties, head for Advanced tab and press the Settings button for Startup and Recovery... Uncheck the "Automatically Restart" option...

Then if you see the error code and the error code parameters, you have a good chance to identify the cause of the problem and thus obtain solution...

Arun

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Very good.............!!!!!!!!! A typical BSOD problem.........
Try to follow step2 or 3 from my previous post..........

rajeshkannan

Broken In
hey! Blue Screen of Death this is common problem. don't worry! solutions 1. you flash bios update it. and MBR master boot record overwrite with partition tool.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Use Ultimate Boot CD for some softwares like TESTDISK ,which i used today to recover my system from error "Error loading OS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom