software to transfer photos and files between android phone and window 8 pc

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I'm using moborobo. It's very annoying and keeps trying to install apps but it has really good options and a good file management over wifi

Raghul

Broken In
try Zapya. It has more functions than ShareIt

works similar like Xender. you can share files between phone and pc. the speed depends on the hardware.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
To transfer photos and any files I have found AirDroid to be the most awesome.

The Airdriod interface in browser provides a Linux like UI for your Android. You can control your phone from the browser, browse files and contacts and much more. It's really cool.

+1 Airdroid and nothing else

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Airdroid is the most trusted and easy to use for Syncing data with PC.

You just need a browser in PC and nothing else to copy/paste files.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Airdroid seemed to have a lot of restrictions, also it was trying to send stuff to the cloud rather than just over local wifi

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
This thread has become a honey pot for spammers!

But we can't remove them unless they post spam URLs.
A member did just that. He inserted spam URL after editing an already approved post. Went straightaway banned.

To new members posting here: Inserting spam URL *after* your post is approved at a later date, is NOT over looked.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
They are getting smarter. Initial posts will look like regular posts and after a long time, the edit will take place.

Makes your work much harder.

I am sure you can recognise them right away and keep a watch on their activities.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
They are getting smarter. Initial posts will look like regular posts and after a long time, the edit will take place.

Makes your work much harder.

I am sure you can recognise them right away and keep a watch on their activities.

Yes, we can recognize. But they have to be caught 'in the act'. Its not considered good to ban based solely on suspicion.
That's we have report feature. ;)

Top Bottom