Software for Memo or Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Hi..

Is there any software which stores the birthday's of my friends and my "to do" list and all such personal stuff...

I also want the software to remind me a few days earlier that my friend's birthday is coming...
(So that I can prepare for it.. No like you wake up in the morning and bang! your friend's birthday is here and you dunno what to do)

And It should be very low on memory...

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i dunno abt software...but there r some sites that let u store birthday reminders and stuff....google should tell u....

busyanuj

In the zone
visit BirthdayAlarm website and create a free account.
It manages a list of your friends' birthdays and sends you email reminders 7 & 3 days before each birthday.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I think this will help you
1) Birthday 3.40 ..Its a good software and a Freeware .
Download here : *www.tucows.com/preview/235018.html
2) PS Birthday Organizer 2.12
Download here : *www.pindersoft.com/birthdays.htm

Hey nikhil how many of the birthdays youhave to remember...anyway ha ha :p

OP
NikhilVerma

NikhilVerma

Padawan
LOL....

I can forget birthdays very easily...
I rember the dates ... But I just forget that "yeah, today's my friend's birthday"

go4inet

In the zone
My frnd has done tht ! If u need let me pass them. He did tht in VB and most old digit cd's had them under Inidia Ware or user submitted software !

tuxfan

Technomancer
There was a software called ClickTrayCalendar in one of the Digit's freeware CDs. It seemed feature rich on installation, although didn't have a great interface. Search for it and if you can't find it, I can give it to you.

BTW, as someone here has suggested, BirthdayAlarm website is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom