Softie for invisible browsing ---- Net.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
I've used invisible browsing softie for browsign but i dont know is it exactly invisible.... It selects some proxies accrdng to each country and when someone is trying to monitr it doesnt show the IP adress. Is it so?

:?

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
So u want it hun.....

Let me search it out 4 u

*www.amplusnet.com/products/index.htm

I dont kniow how many use it...........

:D

indrajit

Journeyman
I wasn't asking for it because I wanted it, it's because I had not come across anything like this previously. You wanted to know whether it works or not, right? Here is something I searched for you. Hope it helps.

When i had a screen saying that for free i could have gomplete anonymity online i was made up. After all no-one would be able to find out my IP address making me alot safer when online. It wasnt all as good as it seemed though with the first problem arising instantly. As i was new to the program i decided to use the guide available wich was all very good except for the fact that the screen i was looking at didnt even look like the product and so i had to confguer it by myself (wich in all fairness to the company wasnt that hard). When up and running you must select an IP address wich would cloak yours and so any one looking at it would simply get a made up one, Out of five for the UK only one worked even after i had updated the list. That is all very well except for the fact that every time you turned it on you had to select an ip address so basicaly you have to configuer it EVERY time you want to go online and its just not good enough! For all the trouble i went to i would at least thought i would work but it didnt- sometimes simple web page scripts could pick out my ip address and sometimes it would just get the one ive selected- If youre thinking of using this product pleae dont, even if it had the smallest file size ever it would still be a complete waste of time! metalicmado

Source: *castlecops.com/reviews-31.html

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
enoonmai said:
The Anonymization.net toolbar.
Simple, safe, effective and FREE!

*www.anonymization.net/

the connection was refused when connecting 2 the above meniotned site, the alert msgi get..

Whts that?

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
indrajit said:
I wasn't asking for it because I wanted it, it's because I had not come across anything like this previously. You wanted to know whether it works or not, right? Here is something I searched for you. Hope it helps.

When i had a screen saying that for free i could have gomplete anonymity online i was made up. After all no-one would be able to find out my IP address making me alot safer when online. It wasnt all as good as it seemed though with the first problem arising instantly. As i was new to the program i decided to use the guide available wich was all very good except for the fact that the screen i was looking at didnt even look like the product and so i had to confguer it by myself (wich in all fairness to the company wasnt that hard). When up and running you must select an IP address wich would cloak yours and so any one looking at it would simply get a made up one, Out of five for the UK only one worked even after i had updated the list. That is all very well except for the fact that every time you turned it on you had to select an ip address so basicaly you have to configuer it EVERY time you want to go online and its just not good enough! For all the trouble i went to i would at least thought i would work but it didnt- sometimes simple web page scripts could pick out my ip address and sometimes it would just get the one ive selected- If youre thinking of using this product pleae dont, even if it had the smallest file size ever it would still be a complete waste of time! metalicmado

Source: *castlecops.com/reviews-31.html

Tks for the info , but i want 2 clarify whether its selecting an IP or proxy .... In my version it show select proxy accrdgn 2 your country.... It says to o that only only the last number of the IP adress wil be shown externallym, so nobody can find out......

Lemme know

:wink:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Apparently the Anonymization website is down. It happens sometimes with them. In the meantime they bring it back up, you can use

*proxify.com/

No configs, no hassles, just enter a website address and browse. Works via an online anonymous proxy server.

EDIT: Please do not make multiple posts. Posting a single reply with the appropriate quotes will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom