Soft Rock kinda music !!! need recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalam

In the zone
Hmmmm to pick my recommendation try

Chris Daughtry - Home, Its not over
Smile Empty Soul - Finding Myself
Cranberries - Animal Instinct (This is one of my all time fav.)
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris, Black balloon
Lifehouse - You And Me
Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree, Suzy
Pink - Who Knew (You Gotta Try This One)
Ryan Cabrera - On My Way Down
Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remember You (One Of My All Time Fav. Too)
American Hi Fi - Don't Wait For the Sun
Embrace - Looking As You Are
Hoobastank - If I Were You
The Fray - Cable Car (Over My Head)
Matchbox 20 - Unwell, If You're Gone
My Morning Jacket - In The Morning
Of course No Doubt - Don't Speak

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
no doubt venessa carlton don't qualify as rock i didn't like daughtry coz you can guess the lyrics so well only there and back again is a original and fabulous song

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Like to add mine favs:

The Goo Goo Dolls (Iris, Better days, let love in, here is gone, ya never know, two days in february, feel the silence,slide, without you here)
The Yayhoos (Baby i love you)
Bullet for my valentine (The End,curses)
Explosions in the sky (all tracks are pure instrumentals)
Frou Frou (must be dreaming, breathe in)
Jem (Falling for you, 24, They, Stay now)
Ladytron (evil, fighting in the built up areas, sugar, destroy everything you touch, playgirl, blue jeans)
Hellogoodbye (Here-in you arms, All of you love, Oh it is love)
Goldfrapp (black cherry, tiptoe)
Nightwish (Angels fall first, walking in the air, forever your, sleeping sun, white night fantasy, nemo)
Nu Virgus (Stop! Stop! Stop!, Till the morning light, dont ever leave me love , and some russian tracks- probably they r the most beautiful trio i hav ever seen)
Outlandish (aicha)
paparoach (sometimes, scars)
Snow Patrol (signal fire, chasing cars, shut your eyes, you could be happy, set the fire to the third bar )
Poets of fall (All the way for you, carnival of rust, dawn, late goodbye )
Shinedown (45, simple man)
Sascha dupont (wishing on the wrong star, float away, i love the moon)
Staind (so far away, its been awhile, everything changes, epiphany, outside, black rain)
t.T.A.u (30 minutes, show me love, stars )
Texas (say what you want, put your arms around me, beathless, summer son, so called friend, in our lifetime )
The Fray (How to save a life, all at once, look after you, over my head )
The Postal Service (against all odds, sleeping in, we will become silhouettes)
The Verve (bittersweet symphony)
Theory of a deadman (Santa monica, make up your mind, say i'm sorry, say goodbye, since you've been gone, in the middle, nothing could come between us, hello lonely )
Third eye blind (loosing a whole year, how's it going to be, deep inside of you,
anything, crystal baller, my time in exile, god of wine, motorcycle drive by, slow motion ) this band is abt graduation and all those college guys
Vanessa Carlton (a thousand miles, paradise, say you would)
Yonderboi (all we go to hell, badly broken butterflies, people always talk about weather, love hides)
Caliban (The awakening)
Apocalyptica (Nothing else matters, faraway(extended version), faraway(radio edit)) its a four cellist (now 3 cellist and 1 drummer band) band with dark metal theme but these instrumentals are on lighter side and mine favs
Blue October (You make me smile, balance beam, she's my ride home, into the ocean, what if we could, hate me , let it go, congratulations, everlasting friends, 18th floor balcony, clumsy card house, calling you, chameleon boy, come in closer ) thats the perfect band
Cute is what we aim for (risque, the fourth drink instinct)
Enya (On my way home, last of mohicans, may it be) all tracks are slow and melodious
huns and dr. beeker (ghost town) makes me feel nostalgic
Hinder (Lips of an angel, by the way, nothing good about goodbye)

thats it for now am feeling sleepy.....Yawn

lalam

In the zone
ratedrsuperstar said:
no doubt venessa carlton don't qualify as rock i didn't like daughtry coz you can guess the lyrics so well only there and back again is a original and fabulous song

Ha ha whoever said no doubt isn't a rock band lol hello wake up they were termed a punk rock band ha ha V. Carlton does sure qualify as pop rock and he was asking for soft rock and there's not much different to set between pop rock and soft rock.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Ha ha whoever said no doubt isn't a rock band lol hello wake up they were termed a punk rock band ha ha V[\QUOTE]

i'm sorry i didn't really put a thought in it

good list t159 seems you too like to venture outside the metallica and Pink floyd music

i know there are many one hit wonder bands but i like them too as long as they make good songs not essentially good albums or just bask in their previous album success or huge pop channel promotions.rock music doesn't belong there,it's not about good videos it's about the adrenaline you get from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom