Social Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Guys I dont know whether it will justify to ask this question or not. But I am asking.
The problem is that one of our neighbour is opend a poulty farm in the residential area, which caused bad smell all the time in the sorrounding area. We verbally request him to stop running the farm, but he is not bother about to listen us. Now we wish to complain the matter to the appropriate authority to take necessary action against him. I wish to know who are the appropriate authority other than Municipal Authority. If Municipal authority dont take any action we have to complain to other compitant authority.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
better collect all colony men and warn him..give him a good thrash..otherwise take backup from police man (known) ..india main sab jugaad se chalta hai..warna nthng can be done by municipality

int86

You'r Born Free
At first you should give a written application to municipality,if nothing comes write an application to DC of your town stating the fact that you informed municipality earlier.
If you are not giving the application in hand of designated authority get an receiving of letter.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
collect all the residents of your area and file a complaint at the local police station. tell him about this and then do what int86 said.

slugger

Banned
if it is a legal poultry shop, then you may have to take legal action

but if it is a roadside shop, then it cud be evicted

just contact the local Ward office

EDIT
ok its a poultry farm

well a legal farm needs a LOT of permission to start operatin

so if u think that d farm does not have theses permissions then u have nothin to worry abt, just contact ur Ward office

and den if dey take no axn, file a RTI application

OP
skghosh44

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Thanks friends, Yesterday we went to the Municipal Office and the Chairman refuesed to accept the complain application with a objection that the application should forwarded through Ward Commissioner. Today we will meet the Ward commissioner and let see what action he will take.
Will discuss with you as per progress.
thanks

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
He could be tried for causing nuisance to the locality under the law of torts.
Opening a poultry farm in a residential area is no allowed, specially if it causes stink and as it is a poultry farm, there is also a health concern.

Plus, you could add the legal aspect of Animals, health, residential places laws. If anybody of you has a lawyer friend, then legal advice will open up many new solutions as he is certainly on the wrong side of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom