smallest and cheapest mobile of any brand

shanky

Right off the assembly line
hi guys i work in a area where carrying mobile is prohibited.For the mobiles casual and surprise checking also carried out.So can u suggest a mobile that is very small in size and cheaper also of any brand. If it has GPRS it's good.
Thanks in advance to u guys.Plz help

OP
S

shanky

Re: smallest and chepest mobile of any brad

man what about the smallest size ?
not smaller smallest.plz help

pauldmps

Banned

There aren't any phone which can become invisible when you want it to be. How do you plan to hide your phone ?

OP
S

shanky

mister Read carefully i m not saying invisible.I m asking for smallest size so that it can be hide in purse or inside pocket

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent

try 2nd hand mobile
panasonic GD85, A100... one of ma frnd was having.. will ask and let u knw whether it has been sold or not..

raj_in

In the zone

micromax modu
or look at this link
*blogote.com/2010/cell-phones/slim-mobile-phones-worlds-most-slimmest-cellphones.html

Last edited:

pauldmps

Banned

mister Read carefully i m not saying invisible.I m asking for smallest size so that it can be hide in purse or inside pocket

I was just joking. Sorry!

If you want to hide it in the purse, check out the Samsung Champ GT-C3303.

Quote from phonearena.com review:

Did we mention that the Samsung Champ is tiny? The phone's dimensions are just 3.79 x 2.12 x 0.51 inches (96.3 x 53.8 x 12.9 mm) with a weight of 2.82 oz (80 g). Talk about comfortable to hold – this thing gets lost in the palm of your hands. We slipped it in a typical wallet compartment – the wallet bent in the middle, and we slipped it in our pockets with almost no sensation that the phone is there!

Read the full review here: Samsung Champ Review - Phone Arena

I am currently using this phone & it is feature-rich as well as a great value for money. And its really thin & tiny.

Top Bottom