small question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestpain

good advicer
where to buy cheap computer parts in india,i am from bihar.
why are computers part very expensive here,on us sites like newegg its cheap?
is there smuggling of computer parts in india,n where?

tkin

Back to school!!
where to buy cheap computer parts in india,i am from bihar.
why are computers part very expensive here,on us sites like newegg its cheap? -> Greedy India govt, import tax, vat etc etc, according to India govt pc and electronics are premium segment.
is there smuggling of computer parts in india,n where? -> Not much, electronics like mobiles a lot, near docks like Khidderpore in kolkata, but computer parts not much, maybe hdds, rams etc, but computer parts do fail and warranty should be always considered.
Answered.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Its nothing but tricky loopholes in economics and manufacturing. India does not make electronics, nothing like they can not, but for the cuts of government fund allocated to manufacturing goes into dark and is legibly corrupted.
To make electronics, you must know electronics and above all you have to have super advanced laboratories and R&D sections in your country which we do not have, again not like we can not afford, its just we dont and so deal with it.

hence india to befit its technological gloss and other needs of electronics imports hardware from countries like china japan taiwan korea APAC and East side countries so that these parts can come cheap, and the yen INR conversion rate is way less exhaustive than doller-> INR....products from china and taiwan are dominant in india because they offer cheaper devices with less brand quality and longivity and specially china offers them more because the transport is basically done through border areas in Nepal.

Speciality of Nepal is, its a backward state with socio-economical dependency over india where Nepal-> india import duty is almost zero.... Again nepal cant afford high-end electronics from china but they need imports and china needs marketization. Its also true on the other way, dont think indian govt gives an inch free to Nepal or to china, but difference is when the goods are finally in our soil, indian market totally supresses the fact that they have claimed goods for almost zero taxation and then govt imply their own devised taxes on them before release.

So, when you go buy china product in down markets, they are way cheaper, when they become branded and sealed, they are not. From US to india no such transaction is possible because we dont have common land. Hence it becomes imminent that US will claim fantastic taxes when despatching goods to india, that tax will be paid by our govt and then with more exaggaration by you along with hundred more clauses and regulations.

US dont need aggression in indian market nor they are depenedant on indian market penetration, they are on their own and dont give a s8 if u dont buy their products cheap. Also above all this, in this billion population country, competition is more, so first the trend becomes to offer many offer cheap, when people are bent on using them, it becomes higher becuase providers know we will use it anyway and we want it.

Then it turns to be a reverse ratio of price and competition where price doesnt really go down with increasing demand or competition. Lastly Indian govt has the bad habit of discouraging foreign trade yet dependant on them, as we might as well see in our own state kolkata also, thus it will ultimately come down to politics.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Its nothing but tricky loopholes in economics and manufacturing. India does not make electronics, nothing like they can not, but for the cuts of government fund allocated to manufacturing goes into dark and is legibly corrupted. to make electronics, you must know electronics and above all you have to have super advanced laboratories and R&D sections in your country which we do not have, again not like we can not afford, its just we dont and so deal with it. hence india to befit its technological gloss and other needs of electronics imports hardware from countries like china japan taiwan korea APAC and East side countries so that these parts can come cheap and the yen INR conversion rate is way less exhaustive than doller-> INR. products from china and taiwan are dominant in india because they offer cheaper devices with less brand quality and longivity and specially china offers them more because the transport is basically done through border areas in Nepal. Speciality of Nepal is, its a backward state with socio-economical dependency over india where Nepal-> india import duty is almost zero. Again nepal cant afford high-end electronics from china but they need imports and china needs marketization. Its also true on the other way, dont think indian govt gives an inch free to Nepal or to china, but difference is when the goods are finally in our soil, indian market totally supresses the fact that they have claimed goods for almost zero taxation and then govt imply their own devised taxes on them before release. Hence when you go buy china product in down markets, they are way cheaper, when they become branded and sealed, they are not. From US to india no such transaction is possible because we dont have common land. Hence it becomes imminent that US will claim fantastic taxes when despatching goods to india, that tax will be paid by our govt and then with more exaggaration by you along with hundred more clauses and regulations. US dont need aggression in indian market nor they are depenedant on indian market penetration, they are on their own and dont give a s8 if u dont buy their products cheap. Also above all this, in this billion population country, competition is more, so first the trend becomes to offer many offer cheap, when people are bent on using them, it becomes higher becuase providers know we will use it anyway and we want it. then it turns to be a reverse ratio of price and competition where price doesnt really go down with increasing demand or competition. Lastly Indian govt has the bad habit of discouraging foreign trade yet dependant on them, as we might as well see in our own state kolkata also, thus it will ultimately come down to politics.
Yes, this, FORM 50, feels like we are living in a foreign land :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
is a essay competition going on or what........?

:evil:
Na.. the competition is for the readers. Aim is to find out how many paragraphs the whole of the post can be divided into.

And the person who can build sensible division of paragraph is awarded.

PS:: I dont know what are they going to award and I am not among the jury or the sponcers

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
is a essay competition going on or what........?

:evil:

hitman4, having a barcode in the back of the head doesnt mean that opinions become sellable. When its rich with info which is also correct, then doesnt matter whether the post is collated or diversified into sections. As far as it is readable, which i am confident about, is valid. It doesnt take competition or jury or sponcers to converge on its relevance. Also amend "a essay" to "an essay". Technology expertise does not discourage grammer.

As far as it is readable, which i am confident about, is valid.

Nope, it's not :p

Are you studying law or are you doing engineering?

See dude, there are two things that you can do->
a) write everything you want to say in a single paragraph in such beautiful English, that we come to know that we are reading English, a foreign language, or
b) write everything you want to say, dividing it into points separated by at least one blank line and in in a more lazy-man-with-eyes-burning-by-staring-the-monitor-from-the-morning friendly way.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Nope, it's not :p

Are you studying law or are you doing engineering?

See dude, there are two things that you can do->
a) write everything you want to say in a single paragraph in such beautiful English, that we come to know that we are reading English, a foreign language, or
b) write everything you want to say, dividing it into points separated by at least one blank line and in in a more lazy-man-with-eyes-burning-by-staring-the-monitor-from-the-morning friendly way.

3 points harshil..thread is going off topic, yet cant resist highlighting them

1. Please refrain from educating me "how to write english" :D And my occupation is completely irrelevant here :p
2. Agreed on paragraphing, its just that i was too lazy to do that, will keep in fingertips from next time, thanks but that hyphen rich word connection is not english.
3. I would not have posted about readability if a sudden post says some ridiculous ans stupid gibberish like "a essay competition" :|, completely off topic and pointy.

^ yes, the thread is going off topic, but I belive that as OP has got the answer to his question, we can continue the discussion :-D.

By asking your profession, I wanted to check my hypothesis that you are studying/have studied law and are one of those software license agreement writer, and a very serious one indeed.

Absolutely no offence, if you felt bad, then I apologise. We are all friends over here and we can sometimes pull someone's legs (but only one at a time :)).

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
LOL type of queries in the main post.
@OP: Come to Kolkata, and go to Fancy Market, and enjoy electronic parts. ;)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^ yes, the thread is going off topic, but I belive that as OP has got the answer to his question, we can continue the discussion :-D.

By asking your profession, I wanted to check my hypothesis that you are studying/have studied law and are one of those software license agreement writer, and a very serious one indeed.

Absolutely no offence, if you felt bad, then I apologise. We are all friends over here and we can sometimes pull someone's legs (but only one at a time :)).

no! i dint feel that bad...I do not feel bad that easy, my profession does not allow me :D, check those simlies ... I fear lawyers and Software license agreement Writer!!? dont they have shotguns with them ? :p ...naah am not such hard-jawed tight neck dude at all...

LOL type of queries in the main post.
@OP: Come to Kolkata, and go to Fancy Market, and enjoy electronic parts. ;)

and i will give a free ride around chandni chawk and you will know the spelling of "CHEAP" :D I bought a universal converter which i could not find below Rs 250 or find it at all anywhere online and also elsewhere in kolkata , a simple but tricky thing, then i hit the first random shop near the metro station, and bought it with Rs.100!!, if my mom was around she might have bergained it down to even 50! am not sure...That place on earth is unique!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
maaan!!! :D :D :D :D :D

reading through the posts, feels like i am reading Punch in Telegraphs Telekids :D

this is the thing i like about Digit... :D

@Sam: bro, you need to put in paragraphs. Else its like those History/Civics books. One look at it, and i dont wanna read it anymore... :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Guess how much a HDMI cable costs in Chandni?

Friend bought one for 50/- an year back, running fine

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Its nothing but tricky loopholes in economics and manufacturing. India does not make electronics, nothing like they can not, but for the cuts of government fund allocated to manufacturing goes into dark and is legibly corrupted. to make electronics, you must know electronics and above all you have to have super advanced laboratories and R&D sections in your country which we do not have, again not like we can not afford, its just we dont and so deal with it. hence india to befit its technological gloss and other needs of electronics imports hardware from countries like china japan taiwan korea APAC and East side countries so that these parts can come cheap and the yen INR conversion rate is way less exhaustive than doller-> INR. products from china and taiwan are dominant in india because they offer cheaper devices with less brand quality and longivity and specially china offers them more because the transport is basically done through border areas in Nepal. Speciality of Nepal is, its a backward state with socio-economical dependency over india where Nepal-> india import duty is almost zero. Again nepal cant afford high-end electronics from china but they need imports and china needs marketization. Its also true on the other way, dont think indian govt gives an inch free to Nepal or to china, but difference is when the goods are finally in our soil, indian market totally supresses the fact that they have claimed goods for almost zero taxation and then govt imply their own devised taxes on them before release. Hence when you go buy china product in down markets, they are way cheaper, when they become branded and sealed, they are not. From US to india no such transaction is possible because we dont have common land. Hence it becomes imminent that US will claim fantastic taxes when despatching goods to india, that tax will be paid by our govt and then with more exaggaration by you along with hundred more clauses and regulations. US dont need aggression in indian market nor they are depenedant on indian market penetration, they are on their own and dont give a s8 if u dont buy their products cheap. Also above all this, in this billion population country, competition is more, so first the trend becomes to offer many offer cheap, when people are bent on using them, it becomes higher becuase providers know we will use it anyway and we want it. then it turns to be a reverse ratio of price and competition where price doesnt really go down with increasing demand or competition. Lastly Indian govt has the bad habit of discouraging foreign trade yet dependant on them, as we might as well see in our own state kolkata also, thus it will ultimately come down to politics.

To long to read :D

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

explained pretty well..:clap2::clap2:

I guess the power of my lens just went up!!! Kept getting lost among the lines...:D
@sam- next time points please..

OP-You can try Nehru Place..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom