Slow Internet speed now becos of kaspersky

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilrao

Journeyman
Hello.

I have just instaled Kaspersky Intyernet Security 6.0 last week. But I find that my Internet net speed has really slowed down :confused: after dat. Even web pages load slow, and sometimes even downloads from good sites like www.download.com are blocked haf way. Any suggestion or solution anyone ?:-?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
just a question... do u have any Torrent cleint installed... ??

as with KIS... i have it installed... I dont have any problem....

anandk

Distinguished Member
ya kis doz slow down internet speed in some cases (!). it hapnd to me too. try this and c if it helps :

set your web anti-virus to streaming mode
settings>web-av>customize

try this for a couple of days and c if it helps, else then try this too :

go to settings->anti-hacker>settings>zones and uncheck stealth mode overall.
then go to the others tab and select maximum speed.
Reboot.

this should help. :)

OP
nikhilrao

nikhilrao

Journeyman
No I do not use Torrent.
I am using KIS, not KAV, so the Internet SECURITY SIUTE is slowing my browse speed.
I use Dataone. Problm arised only AFTER i put KIS ! So dont think ISP problemo.
HOW can anyone advice me to turn of protection when I am browsing the net ??? :shock:
I ues IE6
My KIS version is 6.0.0.303 final, the latest I dont want to use beta.
I will try the Streamingmode etc settingchange suggestion, impliment them for a few days as advice and get back to u in 2 days.
Than You all.

OP
nikhilrao

nikhilrao

Journeyman
Ok I just wanted to say Than You, I have made the nesesary changers in the setting of KIV and the browsing speed is normal now. tHankYou all.

navino87

In the zone
@ nikhilrao

Hey man just tell us what changes you made in the setings of KIS so that it will be usefull for us also...

blademast3r

In the zone
I only experienced a speed problem while surfin usin IE 7 beta(when KIS is enabled) NO problems with firefox 2b at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom