Skateboarder Enthusiast Thread.

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Hello forum,
It's not about dragging western culture to India,but really who doesn't want to perform cool stunts in mid air,with just a wooden plank and a good eye-leg co-ordination?
So the main motive of this topic is to have a discussion about Skateboarding.
Yeah it becomes difficult as well as challenging when it comes to skateboarding in Indian roads :-o
Well we don't have those stunt parks like in New York,but still there are many like me.who get tempt a lot when they watch any video of skateboarding on youtube.
Well what's your status ?
about me- i am a newbie searching for skateboard online.
and enthusiast please help me in answering these question :|
Am i fit for skateboarding?
My height- 6'4"
Weight-95 Kg.
Once i get confirmation on my stature and weight.I will move forward with the buying board and all.
about the weight,right now i am working on it and any further tips will be appreciated.

at the end of this thread i want to thank levis for making this awareness clip.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6s827noTY
:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Gollum

Collector
Hello forum,
It's not about dragging western culture to India,but really who doesn't want to perform cool stunts in mid air,with just a wooden plank and a good eye-leg co-ordination?
So the main motive of this topic is to have a discussion about Skateboarding.
Yeah it becomes difficult as well as challenging when it comes to skateboarding in Indian roads :-o
Well we don't have those stunt parks like in New York,but still there are many like me.who get tempt a lot when they watch any video of skateboarding on youtube.
Well what's your status ?
about me- i am a newbie searching for skateboard online.
and enthusiast please help me in answering these question :|
Am i fit for skateboarding?
My height- 6'4"
Weight-95 Kg.
Once i get confirmation on my stature and weight.I will move forward with the buying board and all.
about the weight,right now i am working on it and any further tips will be appreciated.

at the end of this thread i want to thank levis for making this awareness clip.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6s827noTY
:mrgreen::mrgreen:

If you are not too old and your bones are not brittle, you can.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I always wish to do skateboarding. Maybe someday. :(

And that video from Levi's were great. I watched all 3 parts. Greatly moved by Abhieshek's ("Shake") narration.

Also, I would like to share a clip too. Marty McFly changed the world of skating. :D

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
*s30.postimg.org/86qhv7c35/aviary_1417548887214.jpg
*s28.postimg.org/i40ow3q2l/aviary_1417548942484.jpg
*s11.postimg.org/82ey17xgz/aviary_1417548957341.jpg
*s23.postimg.org/7coj5v8jf/aviary_1417548972212.jpg

Top Bottom