sify gamedroms vs reliance webworld. which do u prefer?

which do u prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supersaiyan

In the zone
well guys a sify gamedrome has recently opened near my place and it is heaps better than reliace webworld.
wht abt u? which do u prefer?

G

gxsaurav

Gaming is the biggest booming industry in India, & everyone wants a share from it

there are no such shops here in lucknow, can u pla provide a few pics, i guess the design is unified just like webworlds all over india, also what kind of gaming enviroment is there & what games, price

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Have played here in reliance web world and i am completely satisfied with their service and chix :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Reliance Webworlds are too damn costly. Gamedromes are quite cheap in comparison. I visited a Gamedrome a few days after it had opened and found the attendants there sorely lacking in knowlege about games. Most of the games weren't updated, so joining servers was a big pain in the neck. Also some games were horribly out of date like NFS:Hot Pursuit 2. I would prefer playing the latest racing games online.

Thread moved to Gamerz section for better response.

OP
S

supersaiyan

In the zone
well now the gamedromes update the games regularly. plus the prices are rs25 for an hour(any game you want). btw for all you counter strike fans out there the charges for cs:cz in sify is 25per hour whereas at reliance it is 60 per hour as it is re1 per min. so sify is 41.7% cheaper than reliance. also the comps are much better than the reliance ones. they are amds with a 5200fx and win2000 whereas reliance is ibm with a 9200 onboard(i think) with winxp which takes an eternity to boot up. only problem is their availability. presently there are more reliance webworlds than sify so lets see if sify catches up.

Bittenapple

Right off the assembly line
Was looking out for Sify Gamedrome's website on google, and landed on this. Though the thread died out in December, I thought i would anyhow post, be it read or not.

I managed to locate their website gamedrome.co.in, which surprisingly doesn't reflect in google:confused:...

Cool initiative, a national counter strike battle and these guys are giving our prizes of Rs, 1 millon :rolleyes:

These guys definately are taking Gaming to a new level...

Have heard though, gamedrome's also getting buggy, with obsolete hardware and system errors...

lemme checkout, will post my experience in if i see this thread picked up

Bitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom