Shutdown ur pc to restart it !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankzter

Journeyman
yeah, that's a minor glitch in win98se i think...used 2 happen 2 me 2 when i used win 98se, i guess latest service packs can solve the problem....or maybe a virus check!

A

anurag_online

kool said:
i've winXP pro. it takes too much time to shutdown........ plz help me!!!!

Well do this....

Inclrese the page file size by right clicking on my computer>>>properties>>>advanced>>>performance settings>>>advanced>>>virtual memory change.

Remove page files from the windows folder (hopfully it is C:) and increase in other drives upto 1000 mb to 2000 mb. this will increase the performance.

also by switching of the animations etc in visual settings can increase the performance.

kool

Cyborg Agent
anurag_online said:
kool said:
i've winXP pro. it takes too much time to shutdown........ plz help me!!!!

Well do this....

Inclrese the page file size by right clicking on my computer>>>properties>>>advanced>>>performance settings>>>advanced>>>virtual memory change.

Remove page files from the windows folder (hopfully it is C:) and increase in other drives upto 1000 mb to 2000 mb. this will increase the performance.

also by switching of the animations etc in visual settings can increase the performance.
my OS installed on C: of 4.5 GB drive and D: of 10 GB has program files. other E: & F: of 22 GB having music files, games etc.
so i want to know that how can i remove pagefile from C:??
on my friend's PC after removing pagefile, D: drive automatically changes changes to BOOT drive and C: changed to system.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18604&highlight=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom