"Shuruwat" Free Ultima Online server. Now in India!

shpak

Right off the assembly line
*ultimaonline.in//themes/UoGames2012/images/logo/ultimaonline_s.jpg
"Shuruwat" Free Ultima Online server.
*i26.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0728/81/82e1d0c65db4a60a8bc928bd6ea97081.jpg

Release year: 2011
Genre: MMORPG
Developer: Origin Systems
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Client version: 7+
Publication type: Informal
Interface language: English
Sound language: English

System requirements:
Win 98, Me, XP, Win 7, any LINUX with WINE.
Space needed to install: 1.7Gb
Processor: 500Mhz
RAM: 192mb
Video: 8mb​

Screens:
*ultimaonline.in/images/photoalbum/album_4/carpentry.jpg
*ultimaonline.in/images/photoalbum/album_4/5.jpg
*ultimaonline.in/images/photoalbum/album_4/3.jpg
*ultimaonline.in/images/photoalbum/album_4/xarrover_arm.jpg
*ultimaonline.in/images/photoalbum/album_4/harrower_1st_kill.jpg

— first time in India
— server of legendary game
— game with the ample opportunities
— unmatched by anyone

This game belongs to the first generation of MMORPGs, being equal to the game Everquest I, ancestor of 90%
of today's second-generation MMORPG. A distinctive feature of the game is a huge functionality, freedom of choice and behavior.

For example, such well-known and loved by many players games like World of Warcraft, Lineage 2, Ragnarok
does not even have 30% of the features and functionality Ultima Online have. Being a hardcore-PVP oriented, Ultima Online
represents the greatest freedom for lovers of PVE and PVP, than any of the online games ever released.

On our web-site you can perform registration for web-site and forum, download the game client, check articles and FAQ.
After installing the game you can start game-play.
Engoy it!

Our server boasts the following specs:
Expansion: Mondain's Legacy (full) + Stygian Abyss (booster)
Skill cap: 700 (+PS)
Stat cap: 225 (+SS)
Facets: Felucca, Trammel, Ilshenar, Malas, Tokuno, Ter Mur, Custom
Schools: Magic, Necro, Chivalry, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Mystic, Spellweaving
Race: Humans, Elves, Gargoyles
Mode: OSI Style + Custom, PVP & PVE & PVM & RP
Client: 2D 7.0.18

Today is beta-testing, Official start of the server is on 1st of August 2013!

Web-site: *Free server Ultima Online
FAQ: *Free server Ultima Online
Newbie guide and wiki: New Player Guide - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia
Wikipedia: Ultima Online - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia​

Start of the game:
Install the game, run. Registration in the game automatic.
All you need to do - enter the desired username and password. When you enter the game, you will see the window to enter the e-mail address. Enter your address, confirm it. To your mailbox will be sent an email with the confirmation code. In game text line type "[auth", and type received confirmation code. That's it, hope you'll enjoy the game!​

17.07.2013 UPDATED:
You can download game from the torrent tracker Download from torrent (desidhamal.com)
18.07.2013 UPDATED: Till the 1st august 2013 server is on testing phase and in-game automatic registration closed. Still you can read FAQ, Guides and Articles on our web-site, post on forum (you need web-site registration).
Recommended to download game client before 1st of august - to be ready for game =)

20.07.2013 UPDATE: Today was added new torrent link on majaa.net Download from torrent (majaa.net)

Last edited:

ashs1

Padawan
interesting..I like MMORPGs as i still play Ragnarok Online..I'll be checking this out very soon. :)

OP
S

shpak

interesting..I like MMORPGs as i still play Ragnarok Online..I'll be checking this out very soon. :)

Sure you can check it!
Our team have several servers around Europe. And this "shard" is introduced in India! The boom of this game was go around the world in 200X years. But in India no promotions from Electronics Arts was made.

Many people young and old play today in this online game. I can tell you that in game graphics is not very good, but functionality of the game higher then many others and game play not so monotonous.

I try many online games, but this game for me the BEST! I play already more than 10 years.

OP
S

shpak

18.07.2013 UPDATED: Till the 1st august 2013 server is on testing phase and in-game automatic registration closed. Still you can read FAQ, Guides and Articles on our web-site, post on forum (you need web-site registration).
Recommended to download game client before 1st of august - to be ready for game =)

OP
S

shpak

20.07.2013 UPDATE: Today was added new torrent link on majaa.net Download from torrent (majaa.net)

Top Bottom