should i wait for new phones this year or should i go for xperia u?

flawed

Right off the assembly line
hello monsters,

i've set my eyes on Sony Xperia U.
Im not in a hurry to buy a mobile as of now.My budget constraint is <13000 (ive seen xperia u getting sold for 12k on some deals)
But these things bug me about this phone.
-Price
-No Memory card extension

i need a 5mp android phone with good looks.(HD video recording on xperia U tempted me a lot)

are there any new phones coming in 2013 that are worth the wait? or are there any alternatives as of now?

vihaan

Broken In
hello monsters,

Im not in a hurry to buy a mobile as of now.My budget constraint is <13000 (ive seen xperia u getting sold for 12k on some deals)
-Price

i need a 5mp android phone with good looks.(HD video recording on xperia U tempted me a lot)

are there any new phones coming in 2013 that are worth the wait? or are there any alternatives as of now?

Dont buy it.
Reasons.
No memory expansion and low internl memry.
Bad battery life.....this is a problem wid most xperias and the xperia u probably has the worst among them, my frnd doesnt even get 1 complete working day in single charge wid moderate to heavy usage.
I suggest u wait for the lumia 620 wich will b around 13 to 14k.
Wid gr8 cpu and gpu and decent cam, expansion slot and bttr battery life,
If u really want a droid, then chk out the new lineup of lenovo fones wich are pretty vfm and good

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
hello monsters,

-Price

The Sola is selling today for 13k odd at Homeshop18 superdeal...its way better than the Xperia U, just loses out on the front camera but has a bigger display, better looks, and expandable storage- would recommend it anyday over the U

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
+1 Huawei ascend G600

Huawei Ascend G600 - Huawei: Flipkart.com

don't mind the brand.Huawei is a really big brand internationally.

or if you can wait for a couple of months, i forsee Indian companies like Karbonn and Micromax bringing out budget quad-cores.

shawn301287

Broken In
+1 Huawei ascend G600

Huawei Ascend G600 - Huawei: Flipkart.com

don't mind the brand.Huawei is a really big brand internationally.

or if you can wait for a couple of months, i forsee Indian companies like Karbonn and Micromax bringing out budget quad-cores.

+1 on this

quadcore chipset launched long back, so quadcores from Karbon and Micromax will be out no soon..

Top Bottom