Should I pre-order Micromax A110 Superfone (Canvas 2) ?

vineetrocks2005

In the zone
Hey...

Today I got to know from my friend that Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2 is going to be launched in the upcoming days, the prebooking is already started on snapdeal. Now...I really like this phone especially the price tag and its 5 inch screen. As I am an avid reader, the screen size is really great. Now what is holding me back are the missing specs like the amount of RAM, screen resolution and the processor make, also the overall reputation of Micromax mobiles. As I have never used a Micromax product before, should I go ahead and pre-order this device. Help me out ? Here is the official link LANDING-PAGE_1

techlover

In the zone
i'll better suggest to wait for some reviews ...also Karbonn announced Karbonn A21 dual core processor check that out too :)

and ya all this unless you are dying to get a pass to enrique concert :p by prebooking the device

iSLaND

Broken In
I think you should wait for full specs and few reviews.

I am thinking of buying it too.. but concerned about micromax as a company and durability of its products. But its too tempting 5' screen + 8mp cam +ICS is gr8 combo for price.

Its price is rumored to be 11,990.

kool

Cyborg Agent
I think you should wait for full specs and few reviews.

I am thinking of buying it too.. but concerned about micromax as a company and durability of its products. But its too tempting 5' screen + 8mp cam +ICS is gr8 combo for price.

Its price is rumored to be 11,990.

somebody plz confirm price & RAM. so i can sell MMX A100 for a110 ;) :p

shikhar22

Broken In
Hey I came to know that problem with micromax is we can't update the s/w i.e., will stuck with ICS even if Jelly bean is available...Is that true??

vikasasija

Right off the assembly line
somebody plz confirm price & RAM. so i can sell MMX A100 for a110 ;) :p
RAM 512, price 9700 (Delhi) , Camera is a bit of under performer ( considering it to be a 8 mega pixel shooter) still white A110 is better looking then A100.... Thanks

shawn301287

Broken In
Does it play 1080p videos...????

Comment on battery life too...

waitin to use a demo piece in croma o some store to get one for myself.. any idea where in mumbai i can get it for and for how much??

Top Bottom