Should i do any case against CBSE for normalization of marks???

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Hey friends, as we all know jee main 2013 ranks are out. My brother got rank in 60000 and his friend got rank of 20000 all over India. My brother has got 96% in ISC Board whereas his friend has got 95% in CBSE Board. It's totally unfair. So should i do a court case against CBSE for normalization of marks.????
Guys please help

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
it also depends on jee main score buddy..
anyways.
if you do a case, let me in too.
my percentile in Qualifying exam is 96.33, they battered it to 91.93

stupid A$$#0135

OP
G

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Same jee main score buddy i.e. 116 and 117.
just difference of 1 mark and the rank difference is of 40000??
that doesn't make sense at all.
Its like CBSE kids are superior. They deserve a fair chance.

BTW a court case has already been done in high court of Hyderabad.
let's see what happens..

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ actually, buddy, nothing would happen, they are not gonna change the rank list, anyway.

IMO, all the WB board students have suffered..
my whole friend group has suffered.
and even friend of friends who are in WB board.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Same jee main score buddy i.e. 116 and 117.
just difference of 1 mark and the rank difference is of 40000??
that doesn't make sense at all.
Its like CBSE kids are superior. They deserve a fair chance.

BTW a court case has already been done in high court of Hyderabad.
let's see what happens..
alas, that's not going to happen now, it's too late:|... their most possible explanation would be that bringing 95% in CBSE is way tougher than bringing 96% in ISc that's why thy have normalized marks
. this has been done mainly to curb the various malpractices which are done during AIEEE exams.. :evil: elieve me there are certain malpractices which are done for admission in various NIT's And IIT's(course it's India). coz i have seen many people(3-4 are in my college). hence normalizing of marks will reduce that to some extent. :evil:

Last edited:

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
NIT patna... you there are many illegal companies in delhi NCR which have a bunch of scholars working for them. so, students go to them and pay them a hefty sum so that some scholar sits in their place in aieee exams and get good rank. so the students can then go for counselling. hence , nobody knows about this except the student. normalizing of borads marks will help this to some extent

Last edited:
Top Bottom